Visions warp through both their heads. They see the Infinty Stones, floating in the universe. And a set of unfamiliar blue eyes, contrasting to his - artificial - red skin.

The Goddess of Love and War can't help the sob that escapes her mouth, while her powers keep killing Asgardian's.

She'll kill all of Asgard, and Steve.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

A champagne bottle pops open, startling Steve as he looks around the busily filled room

A champagne bottle pops open, startling Steve as he looks around the busily filled room. Flashes of an old-times camera - ones that remind Rogers suspiciously much of an explosives - make him flinch.

People dance, laugh and drink together, making a desperate longing enter Steve's chest at the sight of his home.

No matter how much he tells himself, the Captain knows he doesn't belong in the 21st century.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, looking around the room until he notices off things.

Two Nazi's fight in corner, pushing each other into the tables. A man holds his pal - one who looks exactly like a corpse - he wipes away the wine stains on his shirt, seeming like pure blood gushing from his bullet wounds.

Steve looks around breathlessly at the people dancing before him, when a familiar voice snaps him out of his trance.

''Hero.''

His eyes widen and his stomach twist, seeing Freya's worn out expression. Like she had not eaten, nor sleeped, for weeks.

''You left me behind.''

Her raspy voice sends shivers down Rogers' spine, his eyes immediately watering.

''Freya..'' Steve breathlessly says, his eyes roaming over her body. From her torn up gown, and her knotted hair, and her almost lifeless eyes.

''No, doll-''

''You left me!'' She says again, raising her voice significantly.

''Frey, please.'' Steve silently pleads, a single tear escaping his eyes as the Goddess nearly falls down - due to her clearly sleepless state - before she quickly manages to catch herself.

''You promised me!'' Freya cries. Her eyes are desperate for comfort, but the Captain's body freezes.

''YOU PROMISED ME!''

The Goddess falls to the ground with a cry, her screams echoing through Steve's ears as he stressfully sits down beside her.

''Freya, no. I'm here now, I won't leave you ever again.'' He pleads, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

''It's too late.'' Freya says with a slight sad smile, looking down at her stomach. Steve follows her eye line, and his stomach drops at the sight of blood gushing from beneath her teared up gown.