The Goddess looks around, taking apart a robot with her telekinesis as she stands beside Thor.

Suddenly, the female Maximoff stands beside them, motioning with her hands to try and warp both the Asgardians minds.

''Frey, Thor, status?'' Steve asks. ''The girl tries to warp our minds. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, we are mighty.'' Thor says, quickly walking away with his sister at his side.

All goes well, until their smiles slowly fade, both of them entering the same, new world with furrowed eyebrows and an intense headache.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

The royal siblings warily look around, fellow Asgardian dancing to the music

The royal siblings warily look around, fellow Asgardian dancing to the music. Suddenly, both Thor's and Freya's eyes fall on a dark-cloated man, making his way through the crowd.

A familiar voice snaps them out of their trance, both of them looking up to meet Heimdall's eyes. Except they are different.

''Is it them? Is that the son and daughter of Odin?'' He asks playfully, making the two frown.

''Heimdall, your eyes.'' The God cautiously says. Heimdall suddenly grips the right side of his head, while putting his other hand on Freya's head.

''Oh. They see everything. They see you leading us to Hell.''

The two look around, people dancing and chatting. Suddenly, both their necks are being grasped by two sets of hands, both of them belonging to someone else.

''Wake up!'' Heimdall yells, his fingers wrapped on Thor's throat. ''Wake up!'' Steve also yells, his fingers the same as Heimdall's - but on Freya's throat.

''Steve!'' The Goddess strains. Her eyes scan down his body and her heart drops when she sees the whole in his chest, a stab wound - that's clearly been made with her sword - which still gushes from blood.

''I can still save you!'' Thor groans our. ''We are all dead! Can you not see?'' Heimdall yells back.

''You two destroyed Asgard, the same you did your loved ones!'' He screams, pointing towards Jane. Her eyes are empty and her body's still as it lays beside Thor.

The God's stomach twists at the sight, while Freya still struggles with Rogers' hands around her neck.

''You are destroyers, children of Odin.'' Heimdall says as the Goddess of Love and War pushes Steve's body to the ground - thought it should already be long gone, judging by his wounds.

Suddenly, thunder escapes from Thor's body. Freya's hands involuntary move through the air, turning Asgardian's to stone, or strangeling them with her telekinesis.

And the royal siblings scream in horror, as they kill their oh-so-loved nationals.

''See where your powers lead.''