chapter eight: escaping

Start from the beginning

Annalise took a deep breath before she listened to Hector.

"Ready?" he started as he pointed to one of the racers, "Steady?" he paused as he moved to the other racers, "GO!" he shouted and everyone hit the gas.

"WOAH big shocker that Annie won." Hector yelled as he handed the money to Annalise, "ay Hector! COPS!" Leon shouted at everyone and they all went to their cars and fled.

Annalise got away, and just as she pulles into Letty's parking lot, someone held a gun to her head as she got out.

"be quiet!" the man whisper-yelled in her ear.

"i've been after you for years." he said, he pulled her to go in his car but as he did that, she noticed both Letty and Brian's cars were still there.

---------

"Damn so you're gonna quit?" Letty asked and Brian nodded. The two have been talking about this cop thing for hours and surprisingly, Letty's words did infact help Brian out a lot.

"if i betray Annalise or any of you, i'd never forgive myself." Brian said, Letty was about to respond until they heard someone screaming outside, they both went to the window, and saw someone trying to kidnap Annalise.

"BRIAN!! LETTY!!" Annalise shouted, the two didn't hesitate to run, they sprinted down all of the staircases, when they reached the guys car, they noticed that he knocked Annalise out. Letty and Brian looked at each other and knew what they had to do. Letty moved first, she slammed his head on the door of the car, kicked his left leg, causing him to fall, as she did that, Brian got Annalise out of the car, "come on baby!" he screamed trying to wake her up. The guy threw Letty to the floor, she grunted as she got up and sprinted towards him again, the guy was able to pick his gun back up, Brian stopped what he was doing and kicked the gun out of the guys hand, he made sure Letty was okay before going back to fight the other guy.

"MARKHAM STOP!" Brian shouted, "it's agent Markham to you!" he responded, just then, the rest of the crew came. Leon went to help out Annalise along with Jesse, and Vince went to help Letty. Dom went to go kick the other guys ass as Mia just stayed back and watched everyone.

"ANNALISE!!" Jesse shouted as he slapped her to make her wake up, "come on Lils!" Leon said as he and Jesse was able to make her stand.

"is she okay?" Letty asked, desperate to know if she was fine or not, "yeah she's fine!" Jesse responded.

Dom was about to shoot Markham until Markham shouted. "BRIAN'S A COP!" Dom turned to Brian to see if it was true, Brian nodded and Dom looked down, feeling betrayed, but he didn't let Markham get in his head. Before Dom could do anything, Markham did a reverse, and kicked his right knee, causing him to fall. Markham took a look around trying to find Annalise, Letty was sat against a wall with Vince standing in front of her, Annalise was on the other side, in Leon's arms as Jesse covered her, Brian was on the floor, right near Mia's legs, and Dom was on the floor, in front of him. Markham walked forward, he punched Jesse and held the gun towards Annalise, "NO!" Vince shouted as he leaped forward, Markham pulled the trigger but instead of it hitting Annalise, it hit Vince. "VINCE!!" Mia shouted, Markham realized what he did, so he got in his car and got away as soon as possible.

Dom ran to Vince, covering the wound quickly, Leon held Annalise tight as Jesse got up, Letty also ran forward, Brian called the ambulance, after awhile, they all heard sirens. Annalise stood up as Leon helped her, before the cops came, Johnny Tran made it before they did, "WHO TOLD!?" Johnny demanded, when no one responded, he decided to tell his crew to shoot.

Leon covered Annalise as he pulled her and Jesse to the floor. Brian protected Letty and pulled her to the corner with him, Dom covered Vince as he screamed at Mia to run inside. She did as told and watched everyone from the window.

"oh shit!" Mia shouted.

At this point, Dom was pissed, before Tran could get away, Dom got in his car and followed him, Brian pulled Letty up and went to make sure Annalise was okay before following too.

Letty looked at Jesse as Jesse looked at Leon, Leon looked at Annalise and they all knew what they needed to do.

FLASHBACK

"We need to make a plan." Dom said to everyone, "Mia's right, if anything goes south we need a plan B." He said to the crew. "if anything happens, and i mean anything, i'm gonna need Leon & Jesse to leave, i'm always gonna have a paper in the drawer, it tells everyone where they need to go. "this is for the best" Annalise whispered, "but what if someone tracks any of us?" Isabel questioned, "we're gonna need to cut off all communication" Dom said as he sighed. They all came to an agreement, that if anything were to happen, or if they didn't wanna risk anything, their gonna go plan B, not much later, Isabel moved, leaving Annalise and Letty alone.

END OF FLASHBACK

Leon and Jesse ran into the house to get the paper , they all saw their assigned places to go. Just then, they heard Letty pulling in.

"Letty, you have to go to the Dr. In the letter, it says that Mia and Dom are going there too. Vince is assigned to Brazil, and Jesse and i are assigned to France." Leon explained.

"and Annalise?" Mia questioned, "San Francisco" Jesse responded, everyone nodded. They never thought they'd have to say goodbye this soon.

Annalise was finally awake fully, she got out of the house before anyone could notice her leave.

She placed five letters on the desk in Dom's room. One assigned to Letty, one to Leon, one to Jesse, one to Mia & Vince, and one to Dom.

Annalise got in her car, she knew Brian took the Supra and of course Dom took the challenger. Before she followed the trail Brian and Dom went, she made a quick stop first.

She walked in, she had a cap on, with an oversized hoodie.

She stopped at the reception, "i'm here for Bilkins?" she said and the person let her in.

she made her way to his office.

"Ah hello miss Shaw." Bilkins greeted, "how do you know my name?" she questioned, "that's not important. but what can i do for you?" he questioned, "Brian told me a few days ago that he had this plan. I found your name on a paper that was in his drawer, he told me about you, he just didn't mention that you guys were cops. can you help us?" Annalise responded. Bilkins nodded, "here's a map. it'll lead Markham away from you guys." Bilkins said, Annalise nodded, "thank you" Annalise said. "Take care Miss Shaw." Bilkins replied and Annalise nodded at him.

Brian was walking away, he just handed Dom the keys to the Supra, "hey blondie" a girl said as she drove past, "i'm not single" Brian said simply. "i know dumbass" Annalise said as she laughed, "oh hey Lils" he said softly, "Brian it's okay, i'm not mad now get in before the cops catch us." Annalise said, Brian laughed as he got in the passengers seat.

"so. where to?" Brian questioned, "i may have a little idea." Annalise said as she smirked.

Cassy's note :)

1982 words

this is the end of act 1 , next act will be set in 2fast2furious<3

i hope you guys enjoyed this!! i love you all ☆

Comfort_worlds don't worry bae! nothing too crazy just yet :)