hawao main mehsus karna 💔

Start from the beginning

Sid..dharth kaha ha.i ... She stammered difficult ly

As it's been a while she saw him ...

Wo ...ay.a hai .. hospital... She asked with great difficulty couldn't speak without stammering which made her eyes filled more ...

She has been weak ...

He didn't had the courage to tell her ... About her condition so he avoided ... Except visited himself in the other formalities...

Hmm ... Puttar aaya hai ... Tu jyada tension na le ... Surgery ki toh bilkul ni ... Baba ji hai na .. tenu kuch ni hoyega ... Pammi ji said wearing a smile in front of her daughter whereas her heart was breaking every moment ...

Mummy ... Main thik hu ... Surgery nai karani ...she sobbed ...

Like a baby scared ... For the first time felt scared ...

She wanted to live her life with him ...she wanted to know him ... she wanted to fell in love with him ...

What if she will die ? ... What if she lost herself ... She can't take that risk ...

She can't loose him ... She can't... Her heart was scared ... What if she died ? ...before falling in love with him....

Maybe ...she is ... In love with him ... Her heart revived... As she got the answers of her every question realising he depths of her love ...

.
.
.
.

His hands were shivering and trembling at the contract which says that the surgery is tricky ...

It can be the threat to her life ... She can lose her life ... Or may be ... Her body will not respond to it ...

"Sidharthhhh ap ho na mere sath mujhe kuch ni hoga"

"Bebu .. i love you ... Main apni zindagi kho sakti hu ... Par apko nai kho sakti "

He closed his eyes in remorse... Remembering her words ...his heart peirced he is the reason she is suffering ...

He is the one ...who landed her up in this condition... He is the one responsible for every fucking chaos that are happening with her ...

He is such a bad luck ... She isn't... She was never ... She was never worst ... But ... She loved the worst ....his inner self mocked ...

He deserves it ... Actually he deserves more punishment

Right now ... Right here what he wants is just too end his life ... And end up her every problem ...

Which she ever faced just because of him ... But ... He can't... Because ..  it's his third time ...

And destiny never knocks the door more then two times ... But in his case ...

It's his third chance then how can he just as easily move back ...

Looked up ... Maybe asking some strength ... There are thousands of reasons for him to die ... But ... One and thr only reason is that ... She is living ...he can't... Loose hope ... Not that easily ...

She had to live ... For him ... It doesn't matter right now if he is selfish or not ... But now he won't let her go anywhere ... He will not ...

He signs the papers ... As he walked back ...

Towards her room ... She was laying there ... Looking up straight pammi ji was there along with sukh ji ... They were sad upset and broken. .. it's for the second time destiny is playing with both of them .. .