Chapter 4: The After School Clubs

Start from the beginning

Entered the beautiful crystal clear veranda, decorated in a very elegant way, but still in a way that made it clear where you were. There were a lot of very young cookies rehearsing the club's activities, they all seemed busy... He looked around for a moment, finding a small armchair to sit in while he waited, didn't want to be too much trouble... He sat down , waiting to see someone free... He waited... And waited... And waited... For maybe half an hour, but then he fell asleep without even realizing it.

???- hey... Hey, wake up! You're not going to sleep here all the time, are you?
The figure laughed. Sherbet slowly opened his eyes, adjusting them to the light in the room, then seeing the figure before him, and he gasped. The latter was none other than... Raspberry Cookie, the president of the fencing club. Raspberry looked at him with a playful grin on his face.
R- are you going to sleep all day? It's not like you.
Sh-aha, very funny...
R- okok, I'll stop...
Raspberry took two seconds in Sherbet's arms, to make him stand in front of her.
R- anyway, why are you here?
Sh- I was looking at the various clubs... Eheheh...
He chuckled slightly, making Raspberry laugh too, who then looked at him with his proud gaze.
R-so you'll want to see a bit here, right?
Sh- yesyesyesyes!!! Please at least...
R- I owe you way too many favors, so I'll show you the basics myself!
Sh- oooooooooh... This is an honor
He laughed, making Raspberry laugh again.
R- come on, let's see a few things.
Sherbet nodded, and followed the girl into the field...

R- mh... You lack grace, but with the speed of the blows you're not bad.
Sh- uff... Uff... I'm happy about it... Damn it's tiring...
Raspberry smiles, then looks at him.
R- if you plan to visit other clubs, you really should go...
Sh-yeah... Is there any place you recommend me to go?
R- mmmmmmmmmmh... Not that I can think of- wait, you're already leaving!
Sh-h?
Raspberry took a very elegant little bag and gave it to Sherbet.
R- it's for Parfait, would you bring it to him? I would, but have you seen how full the club is...
Raspberry blushed, but tried not to show it. Sherbet took the bag and nodded smiling.
Sh- I'm going then! See you Raspberry!
R - See ya! And thank you very much!
Sherbet ran off, while Raspberry was watching him chuckling elegantly.
R- that cookie is unique...

Sh- Parfait Cookie, Parfait Cookie!
In no time, Sherbet reached the music club's huge and well-equipped classroom. But Macaron and Clover were missing... Anyway, Parfait noticed the boy and smiled at him; he was trying to contain his Parfait nature a bit, at least until school was out, so as not to get into trouble like the last ten times.
Pa-Sherbet! What an unexpected visit! We were getting ready to rehearse a new song, in case the school events come back!
Sh- oooooooooh, strong! That would be fun actually- oh! It's from Raspberry!
He gave the bag to Parfait. The latter blushed visibly, and all the members of the club were starting to think about a beautiful relationship between Parfait and Raspberry, and above all how to make it real.
Pa- t-thank you Sherbet... Mmmmmmmmmh... As soon as I can I'm going to thank Raspberry in person- n-don't you all look at me like that!!!
Parfait Cookie covered her face all red as everyone was teasing her about her super obvious crush on Raspberry Cookie.
Sh-... Emh... I thiiiiiink I'll go away and leave you to your own business, yeah.
Slowly the cookie began to walk away, then ran out of the room.

Sherbet visited all the clubs in the vicinity, and had managed to amuse both himself and the members with his disasters... That was until he finally found the exploration club; he walked slowly to the door, then entered, finding the room filled with geographical maps and photos of various places, and a rather large planetarium in the corner. All the members were talking to each other, except the leader, who was disgusted to see Sherbet, even if he wasn't disgusted.
Ep- (it stands for president of exploration club qwq)... What are you doing here, spirit?
Sh- well, here... I would like to... Ask if it's possible to join the club please...?
Ep- mmmmmmmmmmh... Let me think about it... How about... No?
Sh- no? Why?
Ep- because you are not worthy. I don't owe you any more answers. Now go away.
Sh- but-
Ep- go I said!!!
Sh-...
He stormed out of the room, but he wasn't quite sure where it was coming from, and slammed the door behind him, causing everyone to interrupt their chat, although this interruption didn't last long.

Sherbet was angry, really angry, he was wandering around trying to calm down, but he couldn't, not so much because of anger, but more because he felt watched... And this feeling would have been his focus for a long time, if if it weren't for the fact that he found a room in some club he'd never seen before...
Sh- h...? What is this...? It's a club, for sure, but I've never seen it... I should go in...
He slowly opened the door, finding something he didn't expect in front of him; the room was huge, and very elegant, full of stationery and more. There were only two cookies in the room, Sherbet knew both of them, for two completely different reasons; the first, Prune Juice Cookie, was one of Caspaicin's closest friends, so they already knew each other. The other, Cream Puff Cookie, was the current president of the student magic council. A very important figure practically, and was also a companion to many of Sherbet's classes. Was he amazed to see them, did they look like they were trying to write a draft of something, or were they testing an ink? Who knows, but they were certainly demotivated... Sherbet decided to approach, and try to understand what was wrong with the two cookies.
Sh- hey, ehm... Is everything ok...? You seem very... Demoralized...
Pj- we are.
Sh- how come...?
Cream Puff Cookie sighed.
Cp- the club is in danger of closing... We are the journalism club, so to speak club then... We have recently opened, but due to the closure of club activities and the fact that there is nothing interesting to write, we risk having to close the club...
Pj- and I was hoping I'd finally find something to do...
Sh-... Weren't you in the alchemy club?
Pj- they kicked me out after a little accident.
Sh-... Ah. ANYWAY, you can't demoralize yourself like that!
Cp-...?
Sh- you will find something to write about, just look hard- indeed, we will find! I join you!
Pj-... Are you serious?
Sherbet nodded, making the two cookies super happy.
Cp- t-thanks Sherbet...! At least in this way we have a little higher morale than before...
Prune Juice laughed for a moment.
Pj- at least there's someone new we can talk to-... Wait though, how do we find the information? Everything is ok here at school, and there are no events going on.
Sh-... um...
Cp-... Uh... Talking to the other clubs can be a start, as long as we don't talk to the exploration ones.
Sh-it fits as an idea!
Pj-... Why didn't you think of that sooner?
Cp- and what do I know-
Their conversation was interrupted by the sudden slamming of doors. Two tired cookies had arrived inside, in total panic.
???1 and ???2- we need help now!!!

(God this chapter is so long qwq)