The beginning

A girl is seen to be walking home from a very tired school day, that girl is  {name} who's face look like a drenched cat.

( {name} Pov.)

"why must school be that long to end? I really don't get it."
Mumbled  {name}.

I'm {name} and yes I don't like school that much because it's to long to end. today was not the day because I got many task to complete.

Not long after a couple of walk i reach my house,and i immediately go inside to my room because my body is to tired to do anything else.

When I reach my room I just put my backpack in the corner of the room, and i remove my shoes because I want to lay in the bed.

"I'll guess I just sleep with the uniform on..." I'll sleep so peacefully that day until I know that it's because I'm dead.

| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

(Still {name} Pov)

"Huh where am I and why is it so dark? I can't see anything" i muttered confused about what happens to me.

Suddenly there's a blinding light and my surroundings became a pure white.

(? Pov)
"Heh what an interesting soul usually if the body is dead the soul  will likely get reincarnated into another body without the memories,but this tiny soul just wander in the dark space" i chuckle lightly "hmm because I'm bored i gonna give that tiny soul a gift"

| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

(Narrator Pov)
"What a pitiful soul because I'm kind i will give you 3 wish that i will granted you" said ?

"Huh who are you? And what do you mean pitiful soul and the 3 wish thing?" {Name] said  clearly confused.

"That's simple your dead but your soul is stuck in that dark space earlier" ?said.

"I'm dead? So you will granted me whatever 3 wishes that i have?" {Name} said

"Yes i Will granted you whatever 3 wishes that you have" ? Said

"Does anything is possible to be granted?" {Name}

"Yes everything is possible!"? said

"Then for the first wish I want to get reincarnated in lookism world, the second is i want to have a strong body physically & mentally and i want to be super rich so i don't have to work to live" {name} said

"Ok what the last wish?" ? Said

"I want to wake up in the place that's Infront hyungseok new home when he transferred and i want to be a new student at the j-high school"{name}

"Alr then have fun in your new life {name}" ? Said

| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

( {Name} Pov)

My sight because completely dark and what i notice I'm in a different place.

"Oh... So it's not a dream" i said while scanning my surroundings .

I'm in a relatively small place but it's not that bad it resemble a room for one person.

"A bag and backpack?" I say when i saw the sight i quickly check what is inside the bag .

I was surprised when i see a lot of money in the bag with other things (my identity card, a black card,and another important document of myself)

"The backpack is it for me ? Well probably because I wish to be in the same school as hyungseok."

I look outside from the small window it's seem i awake at night time so i decided to sleep again , fortunately there's is a single bed in this small place.