2

Nobita quickly walked away from the scene.

Degisugi smiled a little bit at the leaving back of nobita.

Degisugi stood up from the ground at laughed a little bit and said "aww nobi-kun how cute of you~"

Nobita quickly entered the classroom and sat on his sit.

Degisugi came few minutes after.

The teacher entered the classroom and announced a important news:"students your exams have just passed and many students results are pretty good"

The teacher paused for a second and continued "but the students who had bad grades got a bit better take nobita as a example."

"He finally got 1  mark instead of a 0" The teacher said with a bit happy voice.

Nobita showed a surprised look on his  face.

All students giggled and whisper in each other's ears.

"SILENT! " the teacher shouted, "I still have some other announcements too. "

All the students quickly shut their mouths and looked curiously at their teacher.

"Your seating arrangements have been changed new seating arrangement are written on the board, so please bond with your deskmate goodly." The teacher looked at all students below and said it.

The student all went to their new sits and talked and got familiar to their deskmates.

Nobita looked at the sitting arrangement and sighed and whisper " Thank god my deskmate is not degisugi."

Nobita went to his sit and sat down, he felt someone tapping him on shoulder.

He looked up to have a contact with degisugi, he shockingly looked at degisugi and asked:"why are you here??

Degisugi generously answered nobita "because my sit is infront of you."

Nobita didn't pay attention to degisugi now and looked at his deskmate, his deskmate was the school prince yup somebody who can be compared to degisugi.

His name was elvin he was a foreigner, if degisugi is gentle and noble type of person then elvin is masculine and super handsome.

And some rotten girls even ship those two but nobita knows those to didn't like eachother at all

If you wanna know why then please wait for next chapter~~~

Thank you @somerandombitchidk for voting I'm grateful for your support.