welcome home, love?

Start from the beginning

" Yeonniee--" Seokjin spoke. " What are you doing here, why are you here" It left unsaid.

Seokjin looked at the alpha in his arms who slowly put him down. The dragon eyes looked at him and then looked away.

Namjoon winced when the glare cut through him and the eyes shouted at him.

Nonetheless the betrayal and insecurity with those pair looked at him. Namjoon wants to kill himself for that.

" You must be tired, why don't you rest for a bit" It was son hwa who intruded them.

" Son hwa, I miss you " Yeon bin said and hugged her.

" I miss you too little prince " Son hwa said patting the omega's back and looked at the pair.

" Yes, yeonbin let's have a good lunch, you must be tired after the long journey." Seokjin said and gave his best smile, he could muster at the moment.

He said and left taking yeonbin's hand on his own.

Son hwa looked at the pair of brother and then at the man who was standing there.

"All the best, man you'll need it"

She thought and left.

Son hwa  looked at the brothers, more like yeonbin talking and seokjin and him listening. The younger omega was really excited and was in love, clearly with his alpha as whenever the name of han so rolled on his tongue, his whole face would glowed and crismon shade would get darker.

" Hannie decided that we will not run anymore and now we have one more reason to fight for our love" Yeonbin said, rubbing hand on his stomach.

" You are pregnant?? Oh my god " Seokjin said and  patted his head.

" I'm gonna be the best uncle, you will see" Seokjin said and cheered so loud.
Son hwa giggled looking at him.

" Yes, you will---"

" Well, that's all you can do" The cold, curt voice said.

" Halmeoni " Yeonbin said and ran to her.

" Aigoo, my little prince. She said as she kissed yeonbin's forehead. The family was here. Grandfather, grandmother and his parents. " Yeonbin's parents " His inner voice said.

" This bitch" Son hwa muttered under his breathe as they both greeted. Well as usual, they didn't bat an eye on seokjin.

" Still so dirty and filthy. Poor general, must having a hard time " His grand father said looking at her, seokjin curled his toes, looking down. The black and red paint on his feet and white hanfu. He didn't said anything.

Seokjin stood at a distance, how they hugged yeonbin and kissing his forehead . Yeonbin hiding his face in his father's chest. His mother patting her back. They were not his people, they never was.

Seokjin meekly existed the place, looking for a solace. His chest heaving up and down as he took some deep breath to calm himself down.

" It's gonna be long day" Het thought.

Namjoon was froze as he took the sight in front of him. The room was mess but what he caught his eyes was the purple hanfu which he wore that day lying on bed. The two hole on his cheeks appears on his face. He rolled his sleeves , picking up the various books, brushes and the various candy jars lying there.

Seokjin opened the chambers door and a gasp left his lips when he found the place neat and clean. He went to the window and drew the black curtains, as the darkness engulfed the place.

" Poor general, must having a hard time "  The words echoing in his ear as he hugged his knees to his chest. His eyes looking at his feet were the dried paint was.

He doesn't hear when the door unlocked and a figure stood in front of him.

Namjoon looked at the omega who was continually staring at his feet and the trail of dried tears on his cheeks.
Namjoon sat down on the bed taking the feet in his lap.

The omega looked at him for a minute then averted his gaze, pulling back his feet. But the hold on his ankle told him otherwise.

" The prime minister's family is here, it's your duty to attend them. You should go" Seokjin said in a meek voice, standing in front of him.

A gasp left his mouth when a hand snaked around his waist and he was pulled between the alpha's legs as seokjin's hands rested on his shoulders.

" You were saying something " He asked,looking up to him.

" Yess, the family---" Seokjin was cut in mid sentence when the Namjoon's thumb start caressing his cheeks.

" No, when we met. I want to hear it " Namjoon said and pulled him down on his thigh.

Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes.
He gulped as the close proximity, his heart thumping in his rib cage.

" Why are you behaving like this? " Seokjin asked, and he leaned forward sniffing.

" Are you drunk? " He asked and in one swift moment, he was pushed down on the mattress.

" And if I say I am? " Namjoon asked, his breathe fanning on those plump lips.

" I -- will beat you " Seokjin said and avert his gaze and alpha chuckle making shivers running down the omega's spine.

Namjoon took both his wrist and pinned his hand above his head with his palm.

" So tell me" He asked, the alpha wants to hear the confession from those lips.

" I - I, do you have hard time with me." Seokjin said, looking at him with glistening eyes and Namjoon freed his wrist.

" I mean, I just always argue with you, I don't know how to cook or manage a household. I just burdened with you and I know," Seokjin sucked a breathe. " I can't give you hier either " He said and closed his eyes.

"I am sorry" Seokjin said, the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Namjoon wiped his tears and kisses seokjin's forehead. Seokjin hides his face in the chest and wrapped around
his arms around him, Namjoon hugged him close to his chest as seokjin relaxed in his arms.

" Oh, love"

Namjoon kissed seokjin's temple, rubbing circles on his head, combing his long locks. Namjoon felt as the omega's hold  on him  loose and the warm puff of breathe escaped his lips.

" You don't have any idea, how much hard time you gave me, my love" He said and booped his nose. The dragon eyes looked at the sleeping figure, cuddled with the quilt. And the greed of never leaving the heaven was
overpowering him.

He covered the omega with quilt and kissed his forehead. Well, he have some hazard to attend.

A/n============================

Next chapter: alpha and omega spent a night loving each other..