"I MISS YOU, IM SORRY"

Now play: I miss you, Im sorry by Gracie Abrams

-

The flowers touch the grave, when I place them.

"Even for a grave, you still look pretty." I joke laughing a bit. "You know, I thought you would hate me—after I told you about Tara, but yet..you said I love you. And I just can't—can't move on from that night, Amber. Nothing—nothing at all happened in the way I wanted that night. Everything—I do, just everything in general it leads me back to..us. I love you, still, and forever, right?" I let out a small laugh. "I miss you so much." Tears now breaking out of my eyes. "Im sorry, Amber. You're a good person—even if everyone in the world thinks differently, I know..I know you're not. Because I—I knew you, and you were the most amazing soul. Even if you were a bit insane.." I laugh again. "..you were a good person, you were manipulated." I dust off the grave. "Um, the group is going to New York. Im going with them..to get away from this. Sidney said they got some good colleges, so maybe that." My shoulders shrugging. "I don't blame you for anything, I just wanted you to know that."

"Hurry up, chuckle fuck!" Chad shouts, then honks the horn. I look back flipping him off, then back at the grave.

"This is..goodbye, well for now. I don't think Im gonna come back to Woodsboro, Ambs. This town—I just..—I love you, forever." Planting a kiss on the grave, just above where it says her name. "This isn't fair." I mutter, then start walking away.

-

Are you guys ready for the sequel? (Its gonna get intense‼️)