"ALONE"

I finally make my way to the hospital, seeing everyone outside. Parking the car, then getting out.

"Is everyone okay?!" I look at Tara in an ambulance. Mindy shakes her head, which makes me furrow my eyebrows. "Where's Dewey?" I look at Sam for an answer. She shakes her head. Then, a bodybag rolls out. My heart drops at the sight. "Dewdrop." I mutter.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." Mindy whispers to me. I wipe a few tears, before I see Gale.

"Gale..?" I look at her.

"Y/n?" She gives me a hug.

"You can't be here—"

"What? Why not, where's Dewey? I need to talk to him." She tells me.

"He.." I shake my head, tears rolling down my face.

"What..?" She looks at me in confusion. Instead of saying anything I point to the bodybag. She looks at it, then drops to her knees. "No—! No." Herself now sobbing. My phone begins buzzing. I take it out seeing myself get a call.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Babe?"

"Amber. You scared my shit out of me."

"What? Why do I have twenty miss calls from you?"

"Where were you?! I went to your house and you weren't there—Wes is dead! Tara..Tara got attacked again. And now Dewey's dead."

"What the fuck? I went for a walk while you and Mindy were getting food." She explains. "Is Tara okay?"

"Yes. Shes..alive, just lock the doors, okay? I'll be there in a bit." I hang up.

"Who was that?" Mindy asks.

"Amber. Shes okay. Apparently, she went for a walk while we were gone."

"Good."

"Im gonna head over there."

-

"Is that really the best idea, Amber? I mean with everything going on—"

"It's for one of our friends Y/n." Amber looks at me sternly.

"You hated him—"

"He was our friend—plus I owe Chad a favor. And my house is obviously the biggest." She puts out red solo cups in the kitchen.

"Amber, think about this. This is dangerous—okay? I don't think you should do this."

"Baby, I promise we'll be fine." She kisses my cheek.

"Amber—"

"Y/n, we will be fine." She kisses my lips, putting her arms around my neck. I pull away.

"Well—I can't come."

"What? Why not?"

"You know, my aunt. There's no way she'll let me go to a party in the middle of a murder spree."

"Why not?"

"Amber, she was almost killed at a party. May I not remind you of Stab one?" I laugh softly.

"Okay, then just sneak out."

"I can't. There are security cameras everywhere."

"Just say you're staying at Mindys—or something." She whines. I think for a moment.

"I'll see." I reply. She smiles at me kissing me again.

"We do have some time before everyone gets here.." Amber shoots me a grin. She lands on top of me, when she pushes me on the couch.

"I see where this is going." I smile back at her. She leans down kissing me. My hands go under her shirt feeling her body.

"Hm. Fuck. I wanna have sex." Amber moans.

"Wow. I would've never guessed." I laugh.

"Shut up." Amber rolls her eyes smiling at me, then she kisses me again. My phone goes off.

"Fuck!" I shout annoyed. She pulls away laughing.

"Guess Im not the only one who wants to." She smiles down at me. I flip her off smiling, then get my phone. I put it to my ear.

"Hey, aunt Sid." I sigh, Amber leans down kissing my neck.

"Hey, Y/n. When are you coming back? Its getting late."

"Oh, I was just meaning to call you about that. Could I stay and Mindys? She said shes scared to stay alone." I make up a lie.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Just be careful, okay? And tell Martha I said hi!"

"Okay. Thanks, Sid. Love you, bye." I hang up. Amber grins at me.

"Mindys scared to stay alone, huh?"

"Shut up."

-

Bro im ona writing spree rn. I have BIG plans for this book. YALL JUST WAITTT