"Fuck studying, there are many other things that I would rather do." He mumbled against my lips before attaching them again, slipping his tongue in my mouth which sent shivers down my spine.

"Harry." I said through the kiss.

"Yeah baby?" he asked, his lips pulling away from mine and kissing down my neck, stopping where my weak spot was and starting to suck on the skin. A moan escaped my throat as he did so and I threw my head back on the pillow, relaxing under his touch.

His left hand traced down my sides, his fingertips moving softly over the skin that was covered. He came to the end of the shirt and slipped his hand beneath it, his hand wandering upwards my stomach, pulling my shirt along.

"Harry, stop." I said, biting down hard on my lower lip. He immediately stopped his movements and as I opened my eyes I saw him looking at me, worried and concerned.

"Did I do something wrong babe? I didn't mean to-"

"You did nothing wrong Harry." I reassured him, "it's just that we should really concentrate on studying. I don't want to be the reason you get a bad grade."

"I know all that crap. I know that Karl Marx was a German philosopher, economist, sociologist, journalist and revolutionary socialist. He brought the people to start the French revolution and dictators got inspired by his autobiography. I know all that." My mouth was hanging open as I looked at Harry in disbelief, he knew everything yet he still asked me to help him study?

"How do you know all that?" I asked.

"When you explained it to me the first time, I listened. Obviously I learn faster if it means I can spend more proper time with you."

"Well, I'm going to take a shower now." I moved away from Harry and stood up, walking towards my door. As I was about to walk out of the room I hesitated and turned around, looking at Harry.

"You can join me if you want." I blushed as soon as the word left my mouth and Harry's eyes widened, a grin now on his lips as he looked really pleased. I walked down the hall towards the bathroom, I'm really glad my mum wasn't home.

I heard Harry walking hurriedly after me and as I got into the bathroom I started taking my jeans off. Harry got in seconds after me and closed the door, even though we were the only ones in the whole house. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I felt Harry's eyes fixed on me as I did so and I felt really insecure all of a sudden.

It surprised not only Harry but also me as I told him that he's allowed to join. It's like a rush of adrenaline and confidence washed over me, the confidence was gone by now though.

I tried to ignore his gaze as I was moving my hands to open my bra. Suddenly Harry's hands removed mine from behind my back and he kissed my forehead, his right hand reaching my bra and undoing it in a swift movement. He pulled his hand back and both of his hands were now moving towards the straps of my bra, slowly pulling them down, my bra making contact with the cold floor.

He kept his eyes on mine, not looking down at my breasts one time. His thumbs reached the elastic of my panties and pulling slightly on it. My heart beat faster with every touch of Harry's soft hands and the air seemed to get a lot hotter.

He took his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing on it as he painfully slowly moved my panties down my thighs, letting them fall on the floor just like my bra.

Harry took a step back and looked me up and down, causing me do find a sudden interest in the floor and blushing very deeply.

"You're so damn perfect." He whispered and took a step towards me again, kissing my lips sweetly. As he pulled away from the kiss our noses were touching and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"I'm so lucky." He pecked my lips quickly before stepping back and quickly pulling his shirt off, revealing a shirtless Harry, chest and arms covered in art inked into his skin. As he was about to undo his belt I stopped him, putting my hand over his and looking up at him.

"Let me." My voice was quiet.

Harry pulled away his hands and looked down at me, his bottom lip between his lips once again as his eyes looked at me with so much love. I fumbled with his belt and got it off after just a few seconds. I undid his zipper and pulled down his skinny jeans, damn this boy wears tight jeans.

His jeans were soon on the floor and he stepped out of them, kicking them to all the other clothes. The bulge in his boxers was visible and his dick could finally breathe again. My fingers got hold of the elastic of Harry's boxers and soon I was on my knees, pulling them fully down. I bit my lip hard as I saw his already swelling member. And let me tell you one thing, it's huge.

I got on my feet again and kissed where Harry's neck and jaw meet before stepping into the shower, Harry following close behind me.

vote, comment. share .xx