TomEdd

[ Tom and Edd cuddle on the couch peacefully as they eat lunch, and watch their favorite show The Cats ]
• req for @kkolgotki and @coffeenyann on IG 🌻
__________________________

Tom sat on the couch as he flipped through channels. They couldn't decide on what to watch.

Ugh! There's Never anything good on TV!
Tom said bickering, flopping back onto the couch and crossing his arms.

"Well, have you looked hard enough? If you do I'm sure there has to be something."
Edd said as he replied to Tom's comment.

Well, have you considered we don't have that many Channels???
Tom stated, continuing his bickering.

"Hm, well it is going on noon, are you interested in having lunch together."

What-? With you, Right Now?

"Haha, well yeah it is just the two of us home for the afternoon, and since you know how Tord and Matt are, as long as they're together out of the house, then who knows when they'll return."

Mm, Fine. I guess there's not a problem, tho, it's not common for you to ask me to eat lunch with you.. are you sure?

"Yeah I'm sure, but here, I made you a BLT sandwich. are you okay with this for now?"

uh yeah.. sure that's fine.
Wait, you said it was Noon right?

"Yup"
Edd replied as he made his way over to the sofa with both his and toms food in hand and sat down next to him.

"Let me see the remote, Tom."

Yeah, here, You try to find somethi-

"Ah-Ha! Bingo, It's on!"
Edd exclaimed.

"The Cats, the show premieres on the weekends at noon, what a good afternoon this will be."

Tom looked over, and up towards Edd as they smiled.
Tom sat there quietly waiting for Edd to get adjusted before handing them their sandwich.

Thanks, Edd.

"It's not a problem Thomas."

Tom took a quick drink from his flask before eating his lunch.
Tom thought to themself about how nice Edd looked.

Watching one of our favorite shows together felt nice. It's usually all of us on the couch, not just Edd and me, so I can't say I'm used to it.

Edd..

"Hm,..? W-What is the sandwich not good?"
Edd replied looking over to Tom.

No, it's not that, I haven't even taken a bite yet.. but do you think I can lay on your shoulder?

"Hm? Oh Yeah! sure, Scooch over here."

Edd smiled moving his plate to his right leg, and lifting his arm into the air, telling me to wrap myself around his arm.

Once I got settled, Edd placed his arm back down around my shoulder as I lay against him.

Um, you know I said I wanted to lay on Your shoulder Right?

"Oh, my apologies, I-"

No, it's cool, never mind,
I can eat like this..

"Oh so you just wanted to sit up to eat properly, I understand!"

Uh yeah?-... sure, if you wanna say that..
Tom said softly to himself.

Tom and Edd layed there, as they watched The Cats and ate their lunch.
Edd was having a good time, and Tom had never felt so comfortable with his friend at his side.

Hearing the gentle heartbeat of my friends chest made me feel so light like I was on a cloud dreaming.. is this love? I don't know what it is I feel, but I love it.

God, maybe I do love you Edd..
Tom thought to himself out loud in a low voice, as he continued to eat his lunch.

This was a good afternoon.

"Well..."
"Maybe I love you too, Tom."
Edd responded in a quiet, whisper-like tone, as Tom spoke softly under his breath.