10

TW: small cut, vague mention of blood, and Sabo

---

Jared's sickening grin grew, Y/n's sides and back ached, and Sanji's hope dwindled.

He felt helpless as he watched his friend be kicked relentlessly. A hint of red slowly peeking through their clothes.

Quick footfalls echoed through the hall growing louder by the second. The steps came to a halt before them. Ace had arrived.

"Causing problems for my friends are we? You really are stupid." Ace laughed. "I can take you all on at once!" He continued with a yell.

Jared flinched making the blade lightly graze Sanji's neck.

"Someone shut him up before the whole school knows we're here." Jared growled pressing his other arm against Sanji to point the blade at Ace as a threat and signal for the others to silence him.

Ace took on a battle ready stance and smiled.

"What are you smiling for?" Jared said with a glare and thrust his knife in Ace's direction again and then it was gone.

His hand had been hit causing the knife to slip out and caught in another's hand.

"This." Said a blonde man with a wicked, borderline evil, grin standing behind him.

Jared hadn't heard him approach from behind.

"Wha-" Before a sentence could be spoken Jared's head had been brutally slammed in to the wall.

Sanji took the opportunity to slip out of Jared's now weak grasp and move over to were Y/n was. He kicked one the men that was hurting them out the way in order to help them up.

Ace had one man on each side in a choke hold, leaving one left.

The last man was readying himself to fight Sanji before a cruel voice interrupted.

"Now, now, don't try anything hasty, Luciel" Sabo warned hand still firmly pressing Jared's head into the wall. "Your mother runs that bakery on South Street right?" He finished causing Luciel, the last standing bully of the group, to lower his fists.

"H-How?" Luciel asked in a trembling voice.

"I Looked into everyone in this school before enrolling. I have business here." Sabo laughed.

Jared tried to wriggly free only for the grip on his head to tighten.

"Don't think I forgot about you, Jared. You've been a pain in my gang's ass. If you continue to bother these lovely people, your little sister will be the first of your family I pay a visit to. Do you understand?" Sabo said with a smile, pressing even harder on his head.

"I-I understand." Jared whimpered out.

Sabo released him and sent the shitty group away each with a personal "warning".

---