5

---

"Sorry, I'm late. Some dumbass tried to pick a fight, but I scared him off." Y/n laughed rubbing the back of their neck as they walked over to sit beside Sanji.

He thought it odd since few were stupid enough to attempt something like that, but didn't question it and held out their lunch.

"So there's a test coming up. How're your grades?" He opened his lunch box and took a bite.

"Wha-chks HUgh!" They'd already had their mouth stuffed and proceeded to choke on the sudden question.

"Careful." He laughed at the reaction and patted their back.

"*cough cough* It's really good. What is it?" They finally managed to swallow and let out a sigh.

"Teriyaki noodles and I'm not letting you change the subject."

"Shit."

"Did you seriously think that'd work?" His flat expression was enough to make anyone disappointed in themselves.

"The choking or question? 'Cuz the choking was an accident."

"I knew that, idiot. Now answered what I asked already. How're your grades?" He was starting to think it better to just drop the subject.

"Six feet under." They fell back to lean against the fence with a sour look.

"That bad? You might want to study. It's an important test and on Wednesday too." He ran a hand through his hair and joined them in leaning on the fence.

"Wednesday? Seriously? I'm shit at studying and it's the day after tomorrow. Anything else you'd like to add to the pile of problems?"

"You need help?" He turned toward them.

"Sanji, I can't ask ya for that. It'd be too late at night. You're busy." Y/n tilted their head in his direction.

"It'll be fine. I can take the next day off. Besides, I'll bring food, drinks, blankets and pillows, and maybe even a desert. C'mon you can't say no now." He smirked knowing he'd already won.

"Like a sleepover?"

"What's a sleepover?" His smirk dropped and became a frown of confusion.

"OMG San-chan hasn't heard of a sleepover before?! Even my sad excuse as a member of society self knows what a sleepover is. Poor baby San-chan!" They pulled him close with an arm around his neck and patted his head with mock pity.

"Stoooop it! Just tell me what it is!" He whined, eager for the teasing to end.

"It's when someone comes over to hangout and stay the night. They, well, sleep over at your place." Their arm slackened and the patting stopped as they explained.

"Oh. Then yes a sleepover." He noticed their arm remained loosely around his neck and their hand lay still nestled in his hair, but he chose not to mention it. "What time do you get off Tuesday evening?"

"8:15, But I should have the place ready by around 8:30. Does that work?"

"Yeah, that should be fine."

The hand that was in his hair fell and grabbed the chopsticks, but their arm didn't move from around him.

A gentle warm breeze wafted through.

He adjusted himself to be more comfortable and they stayed like that until the bell rang.

---