Let the Adventure Began

I'm so sorry this took so long to get out! Summer came full swing with me losing track of time and my procrastination feels like it got worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to a blaring alarm. You immediately start digging through your covers to find the source. Once you found your phone you turned off the alarm. You let out a grumble rubbing your face. You looked out the window ,seeing the sun shine through and no rain. 

'I guess I should get up'  you thought as you got out of bed.  

You threw on a fresh pair of clothes before grabbing my phone and heading to the bathroom. Once done in the bathroom you went down to the kitchen. You grabbed a thing of pop tarts from a cabinet. You opened the package, throwing the wrapper in the trash before heading to the door. You stopped though when you seen the extra pairs of boots.

'Oh... Kinda forgot about them.. whoops'  You thought letting out a sigh.

You went back upstairs and to the guest room. You stopped and listened for any indication that they were awake. 

Not hearing anything you a knock on the door "time to get up," you said as you knocked.

You didn't receive an answer. 

You gave loud pounds on the door  "Get up!".

This time there was noise and shuffling. You took a bite out of one of your pop tarts just as the door opened. A tired ,disgruntled looking Chris opened it, looking past him you could see a very similar looking Martin.

"Good morning sleepyheads," you said.

"Morning," Chris said quickly waking up.

"I'm going to be headed out soon," you said.

"Wait for us," he said though you you couldn't tell if it was a question or a statement, so you just nodded your head as he closes the door.

"I'll be down stairs!" You call as you walk away.

You waited down stair for awhile eating your pop tarts. You had just fished your pop tarts  when the boys came down stairs. 

"Breakfast?" You asked.

"Yes please, I'm starving," Martin said.

"Couldn't agree more," Chris said.

You got up and went to the cupboard opening it and reaching in "Pop tarts?" You asked pulling out two packages ,both boys nodding.

You threw the packages at them, and began making your way to the door putting on your shoes. Both of them right behind you as you left the house.