madness is at hand.

dear cristel was only in a daze for a few hours, I guess the better words would be 'knocked out cold', cristel was laying on a table before slowly realizing she wasnt laying on it.., she was strapped TO IT, she was rather confused before slowly getting up with some difficulty yet suddenly it wasn't so difficult anymore along with a snap of her strains, they've been broken cleaning off..., to what had helped her get freed like that..., well she got her answer when she flopped onto the ground and onto her own two feet, meeting below.

, well she got her answer when she flopped onto the ground and onto her own two feet, meeting below

as a result when she accidentally stepped on their tail and quickly revealed them self with a

"OW-"

before covering their mouth, as if they knew where they are at...
Cristel couldnt help cover her own mouth before uncovering it and saying.

"i-i am s-so sorry!!, a-are you ok?-"

but before another word could leave her lips the mysterious robotic cat covered her mouth out of frightened reflex, now getting a better look at them, they do look familiar..., yet it was getting harder to remember for this one...

"Ssssshhhhhh...."

was all they said, scared and frigthend they began to quietly lead cristel out of the room, the room that reminded her of an asylum back somewhere at the 90's or so, but much much more warped and twisted, like as if a child from the asylum itself tried drawing one yet became warped in the process, the doors were bigger and the floors didn't exactly connect to the walls themselves, only the following floors in both the room they both were just at and other rooms, underneath the platform were spikes already drenched in blood, the walls and the ceiling of the hallway before them were are already patted in white, scared, confused and freightend herself cristel followed the mysterious cat-like robot, before they where out of any noise catchers, machines that where designed as clocks to catch noises like a recorder only they turn into clock-like camera's when picking up sounds, the cat-like robot then sighed in relief before saying

"sorry about that love."

with a nervous smile, as cristel herself asked

"what's going on???"

trying to be quiet herself in the process, the cat-like robot than said

"oh, yeah that, uh, alots kinda happened from the last time you visited."

they said with a nervous chuckle, now they've got cristel confused

"last time I visited??.."

she asked, clearly confused, witch confused them as well, before asking her.

"you don't remember?"

they asked, as she slowly nodded for a no as in, no she doesn't.

"I-i don't normally remember dreams..., or in this case, nightmares..."

she said, witch caused the cat-like robot to giggle a bit.

"my dear im sorry, but this is no dream or nightmare, no matter how much it may seem."

they said while only managing to confuse cristel even more then they already did.

"I'm..., not exactly following here..."

she said while the robotic cat-like creature giggled a lil.

"no matter love, I can explain it all or take you to someone we all know and that can explain better, once we get out of here that is."

they said after calming down and gave cristel a ressuring smile, she smiled a tiny bit herself while nodding yes in understandment before the cat-like creature led her out of the hallway.

"by the way I'm Cheshire mirage, or just mirage for short-"

and as cristel knew their name, mirage and her had Accidentally stepped on a pressure plate neither of them saw, as it had a symbol like a females own symbol but with devil horns, as it slid ever so closer down to the ground When they took both of their low heel boots off of the pressure plate, cristel had a face of terror yet if mirage could've gone even paler with the expressions they had, witch is one of absolute horror and freight, cristel asked.

"is..., that..., bad?..."

she asked before the lights went out and alarms slowly rang out with red flickering on and off as they did so, mirage could only say.

"yes..., very..., very..., very bad..."

before the speakers all around the location turned on and roared to life....