We finish putting Adamson in the trunk. And I finally relaxed the muscles I never even knew I was clenching.

"Hey, let me go grab my clothes. I'll be right back." He says before he starts to run off but before he gets far he turns back around and runs towards me and gives me a peck on the cheek.

I just stood there with my jaw slightly open Dick was looking amused at me with his eyebrows raised. I shrug my shoulders at him and just close the trunk door.

I walk over to the passenger seat but Dick says "Get in the back, I want to talk to the new Robin."

I roll my eyes at him and open the back seat and get in. When Jason comes back he has his signature smirk and regular civilian clothes. Dick starts the car and pulls out of the parking garage.

"Can't believe it. Here we are, together, in the same car. This is so cool!" Jason starts.

"Yeah." Dick starts.

"Real cool." I finished for him.

"So how long have you and Bruce been..." Dick started again but didn't know how to finish. He gave me a look through the rearview mirror.

"Together? I don't know, probably about a year." Jason tells us. He must not have seen Dick look at me.

I snorted but Dick gave me another look through the mirror, this time a glare, "What?! looks like Batman didn't waste any time!"

Dick just ignores me and continues to interrogate Jason, "So did you and he..."

"I was out boosting cars. Guess I chose the wrong one. Or the right one." He says, shaking his head slightly.

"You tried to steal the Batmobile?"

"No, man. Just the hubcaps."

"And just like that, he took you in?"

"Guess he saw potential."

"Told you." I say and cross my arms. Both the boys turned to look at me, Jason with a confused look and Dick with another glare.

Jason started talking again so I stayed quiet, "So, what do you think of the new suit? Upgrades are pretty sick, right? The new tunic is made with Zylon fibers, six times stronger than Kevlar. Seriously, bro, you can hit me with a flamethrower from ten feet and I'd be like, 'That's all you got?'."

"Zylon fibers?" I asked

"Smart, right? Hey, no offense but you gotta admit, the old version was a little outdated."

"So how'd you find us anyway?" Dick asks.

"The tracker."

"What tracker?" I ask him.

"In Dick's arm."

"There's a fucking tracker in my arm?" Dick flung his arm out

"Yeah. In mine, too. Don't you remember him putting it in?"

"No." Dick said a little sheepishly.

"Maybe you forgot." I tell him, trying to reassure him. "So Dickie, where are we going?" I say starting to get bored of the conversation they were having.

"I gotta find a place to put that guy."

"Can I make a suggestion?" Jason asks.

"Sure."

I zoned out the rest of the ride until we got to a big building. We walked inside to the elevator.

"According to Bruce, the design of this place is inspired by Frank Lloyd."