Official Intro: Visual Edition!

🎶 If you got a problem, guess who you need to call? 🎶

(The intro starts with a shot of the Super Readers jumping down from something offscreen before landing. As they get back up, we get a back view of them as a blue flash of light hits them as they turn into the Mecha Readers.)

🎶 With their powers to read, there's nothing they can't all solve: 🎶

(As the gang all start getting used to their mechanical forms, each Reader discovers their own Mecha Power. Pig throws around his Letterrangs, Whyatt tests out his Whyzooka, Red plugs in her RhymeDrive on a test dummy, and Pea button-mashes on her Magic Flaming Wand to reveal a flamethrower inside.)

🎶 The Mecha Readers! 🎶

Mecha Why: Hey!
Mecha Presto and Pig: Hello!
Mecha Red: Hii!
Go!

(With them all together, the Readers all look towards the camera and greet the viewer while struggling to hero-pose. As a running gag with each episode, the silly poses the Readers make often change.)

🎶 Spell it, rhyme it, read it! Mecha Readers! 🎶

(Next, we get a split screen of all the Readers' suits, complete with Pig buckling up his tool belt.)

🎶 Mecha Why, and Red, and Pig, and Mecha Presto! 🎶

(We then see all the gang in the normal forms, dancing at the Book Club.)

🎶 They go into the Book Club, then they'll transform! 🎶

(Suddenly, the big Super-Duper Computer alerts then of a Super Big Problem in need of solving. The gang get together and put their arms in with smiles all around.)

🎶 Sound it out, then you'll spell it, rhyme it, read it! Mecha Readers! 🎶

(Whyatt, Red, Pea, and Pig each go into their own tube, which leads them into an underground lair where they all turn back into Mecha Readers. The four grab their Mecha Power weapons, and take off for adventure!)

🎶 Spell it, rhyme it, read it! Mecha Readers! Mecha Why, and Red, and Pig, and Mecha Presto! 🎶

(Clips from different episodes are shown, including Why zapping a word into place, Red rhyming -op words with her Wonder Word Basket, Pig using his tools, and even Presto spreading magic around with her wand before putting on a welder helmet and turning it into a blowtorch.)

🎶 They're solving Super Big Problems every day! 🎶

(We see the gang all holding different parts of something. They all gather together and use their powers to put each part safely into place.)

🎶 Mecha Why, Mecha Red, and Pig, and Presto! Mecha Readers! 🎶

(When the parts are all put together, Red plugs in two cables connecting the parts, and a light comes on as it's revealed the thing they were building is the Super Why!: Mecha Readers logo. As the gang all gather beside and around it, they all cheer in excitement as the intro ends.)

Why: Super-Duper!
Pig: Lickety letters!
Red: Wonderrific!
Presto: Oh my peas!