03, " BITCH YOUR MY SOULMATE "

Start from the beginning

" who was that? " wes asked, " my mom and heaven " she said smiling, mindy who was looking at the ground looked up, " heavenly wilde? your one friend from a few summers ago?"

kendall nodded with a smile, as they opened the door, tara looked up smiling at them.

" how you feeling? " chad said, kendall stared at him as if it was the stupidest question in the world which it was, " i mean i'm doing fine, over than the fact that i was stabbed.. " she said sarcastically.

which made everyone laugh even a little bit, amber went up to her girlfriend giving her a kiss on the head, mumbling some words into her ear as they hugged. kendall thought their relationship was cute, it was obvious since day one they liked each other.

they distracted tara, that's until the door opened and some unexpected guests arrived, it's tara's sister samantha carpenter, and a guy which she assumed was her boyfriend.

tara's face morphed from confusion to happiness " you came? ", sam bent down next to her hospital bed " of course i did " they hugged before sam greeted everyone.

when she got to kendall, she smiled in awe cupping her face. " look at you all grown up. " which made kendall giggle. " says you, look at you sami " sam smiled hugging the girl, before asking one last question, " how's your parents? " kendall's smile faded a little.

" they moved, so i'm staying with dewey, so i can finish high school here " sam nodded, before putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, and moving onto wes.

after sam finished saying hi to everyone, it kinda got awkward with tara and sam talking so chad said, " i think we are all going to leave " which everyone nodded and said their goodbyes.

amber looked at everyone once they got outside the room, " wanna go to the bar?? " everyone nodded accept kendall, which amber turned to her, with a pout " why nottt " she said extending the words.

" i haven't been home in 2 days, i need to see dewey, i'm sorry. next time?? " amber smiled, " of course, be careful though. "

the rest of the group went into the elevator excluding kendall, who was gonna wait for the next one, as she stood in the dead, and fully silent halls of the hospital her phone rung, causing her to jump but this time, ' unknown caller ' popped up.

kendall debated on answering, but figured it'd be safer to answer, " hello ghostboy! " she muttered, as the elevator opened. " hello kendall.. " she rolled her eyes, " what do you want? "

" i wanna see your insides.. " she groaned, " god if you want to see them so badly, then come get me ghost boy! " she said hanging up the phone, pressing the lobby button to the elevator.

but suddenly the elevator went to a private floor on the hospital, level 2 and when it stopped their, kendall's face morphed into confusion, as the doors opened in revealed, ghostface.

his head tilted a bit, before he stuck up his knife, kendall ran through a tight opening between the ghostface, ghostface right after her.

she got lost and turned only to be in a dead end, " fucking shit.. " she muttered under her breath. suddenly ghostface came face to face with her, she heard a click and the ghostface voice was now on, " i'll save the fun part for later but for now.. " he pulled out his knife, and stabbed her straight in the abdomen.