Chapter eleven - fighting

Ameri's pov

Reya had woken both me and Aonung up. "you don't have to wake us up reya" said Aonung as I got up "but I want to cheer you two on" "well that's nice" I said walking up to them "can I please do your hair please please please" she begged "sure I said sitting down in front of her "hurry up we have to be there before the sun fully rises" "don't rush me brother" she said shooing Aonung away.

What i wore

how she did my hair

how she did my hair

"it looks amazing Tsireya" I said giving her a hug "but we need to go" said Aonung pulling us out the pod.

When we got to the arena, we saw that the sullies had only just got there as well. "Shall we begin there will be three rounds for each fight" said Ronal pointing to me and Jake. After we shook hands, the match began the first round I stayed on defence to learn and observe jakes technique it was based a lot on the floor and after every three moves he would attack from the air, of course since I only defended Jake had won that round.

On the second round I was attacking more, and Jake was doing most of the defending as he was about to strike a point, I tried to do one of his air hits while he tried to sneak up behind me just at the right time I turned around and jumped over him and got his back, I had won the second round.

The last round and both of us were now tired he was only defending which meant that he was more tired and I would win the match, Ronal announces "match won by Ameri 2-1 good luck next time Jake" I walk up to him and give him a side hug "good match sir" "well done you are a fast learner and please call me Jake" I walked away after nodding and signing I see you in which he returned.

"Next Neteyam and Tonowori" after the hand shake the fight began. The first round Neteyam was doing all the offending while Tonowori defended. Watching how your opponent fight was something that Tonowori had taught me Tsireya and Aonung when we were little. Neteyam won the first round.

Round two Tonowori and Neteyam were now both offending and it looked like it would be a tie but, on the minute, Tonowori had got Neteyam on the arm. Round two won by Tonowori. The final round was won by Tonowori really fast. "Match won by Tonowori 2-1 good luck next time Neteyam" they both signed I see you without saying anything.

"Our last fight is Aonung and Neytiri" she said gesturing towards the floor. They shake hands. Round one Aonung was observing Neytiri just like me and Tonowori, round won by Neytiri. Round two no one was looking like they would win but, in the end, Aonung gad gotten Neytiri in the leg. Round three Aonung was doing most of the offending but when he was about to strike her, she did the jump I had done to win against Jake. "Match won by Neytiri 2-1 good luck next time Aonung" they shake hands and sign I see you.

"Alright everyone the final scores for today are Neteyam-0 aonung-0 ameri-1. Tomorrow's challenge is hunting and not akula hunting not to get them confused we will be staying inside the reef we will be hunting for both fruit and fish be ready outside our pod by 12 see you tomorrow you may have the day off today".