Chapter Two

He ran to the dump. Seeing the food piles rancid with flies. This is where I belong now.

-------

"Good riddance," Arvin said, looking at Tug. Tug punched him. "It's your fault. You monster. "
The kids just watched as he continued to beat Arvin up to a bloody pulp.

-------

Chuck found a place to sit tired from the walk and hungry. He absent mindedly grabbed for expired whip cream and ate it up letting out a hefty burp. He was losing himself. Why was he doing this.

"Sucks doesn't it" A man in a hat said.

"Who...are...urrp...you?" Chuck asked.

"I am Kelo the one who gave you this gift" Kelo flitted.

"Gift? you mean curse" Chuck said.

"Now Muck that is no way to thank someone. You shouldn't just accuse someone of giving you a curse. Especially when you don't know them" Kelo said floated over to him. He touched Chuck's belly and tsked.

"No this won't do you must be bigger or you'll revert back" He said grabbing more expired food 

"First off my name is Chuck. No way am I eating that and change me back dammit." Chuck scowled.

"Sorry Muck but your not in control anymore" Kelo shoveled food into Chuck who ate it obediently. He couldn't stop himself he let out a wet fart and moaned his stub of a cock perked up and something crept into his brain.

"Muck want more, need to cum...to cum".