"nagi! wanna practice later?"

"so yeah, she went like 'why am i not enough?!' yeah pfft as if i like her too lol."

"rin, shidou both of you shut up."

"now, now, calm down.."

'so annoying..'

she pressed the max volume causing her to not hear her surroundings.

Oh boy..

"shut the fuck up!!"

"bro's pissed off"

"atleast the kids are not scared of me."

"omg yeah, atleast your brother loves me."

"excuse me?"

as the noise goes on, and on.

there. You finally snapped

you harshly pulled the earphones out of your ear and threw it at the gojo look alike boy.

the boy's face squished.

"Will you all fucking shut up."

"oh! ein Mädchen, das Shidou in den Arsch tritt, das gefällt mir!"

"Halt die Klappe, das ist ein Befehl." said the girl

"Oh, du sprichst also Deutsch, Liebling?"

y/n harshly grabbed his chin "Ich spreche viele Sprachen, jetzt halt die Klappe, bevor ich dir verdammt noch mal deinen Schwanz abschneide."

the blonde with blue streaks chuckled and nodded.

"you fucking bitc!- oh.."
the blond and pink haired looked at you up and down. "what." you raised your eyebrow.

"what a fine babe."

"you suck at flirting." said the dark green boy. "shut up!" the blond and pink haired snapped at the boy. The boy only rolled his eyes.

"tsk, i have no time for these bullshits." you picked up your phone and earphones. Until a black haired boy approached you.

"H-hi! do you go to Blue Lock Academy by any chance?" He said with a tiny blush.

"hm, yes." y/n said.

"I'm isagi yoichi! i go to blue lock academy too! d-do you wanna be friends?"

y/n frowned, she never experienced this, ever.

"ok."

"I'm y/n l/n."

isagi smiled nervously at the dryness.

"Let me introduced to you my friends."

"that's..ew, kaiser michael."

"yo!" kaiser smiled at you as if he's flirting with you.

"that's shidou ryusei and the boy he's fighting with is rin itoshi."

"shut up, you suck at flirting!!"

"no you suck at flirting!"

"and that's bachira meguru"

"hello! do you know how to play football!? do you have a monster!?*

'so interesting.'

"that's nagi seishiro!"

"mm.. this is so annoying."

"and that's reo mikage"

"nagi look! a baby!"

"and lastly, sae itoshi, rin's older brother"

sae looked at you. "hm, mi amor."

"deja de llamarme que es vergonzoso."

Sae raised his eyebrow and chuckled "¿Oh? para que entiendas español, que chica mas interesante"

Sae stood up and walked closer to you "¿quieres ser mi chica?z" y/n frowned "Nein, was zum Teufel." y/n suddenly spoke german.

kaiser laughed "Er ist so ein Frauenheld, habe ich Recht?" y/n just rolled her eyes as the bus stopped at blue lock academy.

y/n grabbed her backpack and got out of the bus "y-y/n-san!!" isagi ran to you "I'm so sorry about them!"

"it's okay..i guess." y/n scratched her head "mhm..what class are you in?" isagi asked. "Class Z"

isagi blinked "we're in the class too!" isagi smiled happily.

"oh? so my liebling, is in our class too" kaiser put his arms around your shoulders as you side eyed him.

"yeah, yeah. Shut the fuck up." sae harshly pushed kaiser's arms around your shoulder. and grabbed your hand.

"does he make you feel uncomfortable,
mi amor?" sae asked softly "you guys are acting so weird since we met at the bus." y/n said.

sae just smirked.

Looks like they have a new target.