"Kei!"

No looking.

"Lov-"
"Yes?"

You made him wore a headband with a little red horn design on it. While you wore a headband with a fake halo.

"I won it" you smiled. "Its suits you" he said. "But even without those halo or any angel stuff you still look ethereal in my eyes" he said and you blushed and you tip toed to kiss his temple.

"Not fair that it's only me blushing" you said and went away first, giggling.

"Do it again" he ordered while your both walking. "The what?" You played dumb. "The kiss" he said not even stuttering or blinking. "Did I kissed you?" You faked a confusion.

"Love, please" he whined. "Let's eat first" you said and he pouted while dragging you with no energy to a well known fast food chain.

You both took off your lab and he volunteered to held yours as you lined up to order some food. He first asked what you want before his.

He always does. You before me type of person.

You're both sitting now just waiting for you order to be delivered. It was silent. Not awkward but just silent. You are busy looking at the people passing by and you didn't notice him taking a photo of you.

'She's so beautiful. And she's mine'

He made it his lock screen wallpaper and uploaded it in his story with a caption of "Mine and mine only" tagging you.

You felt him looking.

"What's the matter?" You asked and he smiled softly while shaking his head. "I still can't believe I pulled a/an Y/n L/n. It feels like a dream" he replied.

He always have the weirdest replies.

And the food was delivered and you both ate it happily. "Remember our first date here?" You asked and he puffed. "Ahahahaha how cute you are trying to feed me" you teased.

"S-shut up, I didn't knew anything back then!" He reasoned out. "Reasons Love, reasons" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ahh Love" you said giving him fries. He looked away and you shrugged. "Alright, more for me" you said and about to eat the fried but he held your wrist and ate it before looking away again making you chuckle.

"H-here try this, Love" he said and giving you a piece of his food and you softly held his hand and took a bite of it and he tucked your hair behind your ear before it will come into your face.

"Thanks, Love" you smiled and he huffed, still playing angry.

"If you won't be like that, I might give you kiss again later" you said and he beamed. "Really?!" He slammed his hand on the table almost spilling the content of it.

"Yes, Love yes. Now eat your food" you said and he happily nodded and obliged your order.

'He is like a puppy. A big one'

And you took another walk around the mall before you both decided that it is time for you to go home.

"Love, are you tired?" He asked you with his soft voice as you go out the establishment. "A little. How about you?" You asked back. "Same" he said.

He always use his soft voice everytime he talk to you in which you find yourself being so special since he always got his voice rising when he's talking to others.

He made you wear a helmet before him muttering some words "Safety first or we won't be having our wedding"

You both once again had a drive and you pressed yourself closer to him as you felt his warm since it's beginning to feel chilly.

He didn't mind at all, he actually liked it. You pressed up to him. Soon it's gonna-----

'Stop your thought, Baji Keisuke!'

He scolded himself when he's about to think of the inappropriate.

"And we're here" he said as you both stopped at your own condominium. "Thanks for the night, Love" you said and was about to enter the building when he stopped you. "Yes?" You asked.

"ss"

"Huh?" Your brows furrowed when he mumbled something so fast making you don't understand it.

"You forgot your kiss" he said and you nodded in realization. "Ohhh yes" you said and kissed his temple, his nose, and to his cheek before he held you head as he initiate the kiss on the lips.

'Goddamn, her lips is so soft!'

You tapped his shoulder when you felt your air dying out and he soundly smirked at this. "Little more" he whispered.

It was some seconds before he finally pulled out. "Goodnight, Love" he said before giving you a peck, two times at that while you're regaining your breath.

"Drive safe, Love" you replied and he went away after he took his helmet on.

"GODDAMN, SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. EVERY PART OF HER. AND SHE'S MINE!"

"He's so fcking good at kissing" you whispered and blushed while you unconsciously touched you lips.

'What's more in b---'

"Stop your thought, Y/n L/n!" You slapped yourself and entered the building.

"I can't believe, I managed to soften that rascal" you shook your head while smiling ear to ear

______________________________________

I TRIED MY BEST!!!! 😭 😭 😭

I know it's not allowed to wear lab coat everywhere but it's alright this is just a fiction after all