"Fine." She said, stuffing the last pieces of her food into her mouth.

"So elegant," he joked, earning a choked snort from her which she quickly covered with a cough.

He smiled to himself knowing he was able to make her laugh.

He led her to the Palulukan that he was able to tame and bond with, connecting his queue, his hand out for her to take.

She hesitated before taking it. Sitting behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly as the animal took off, climbing up a hill to get to the flat ground.

"Just hold on tight," he whispered, with that she buried her head in his neck, hoping the ride would be over soon.

They reached an opening between the trees, it was just grass surrounding the area. Lei'wa rushed to climb down the thanator, staring at the beauty of her planet.

"Lei'wa," Miles whispered fron behind her, his hands coming up to push her hair away from her neck, his breath like a ghost on her neck. She shivered at the contact.

"Do I make you nervous, my love," he whispered, hugging her from behind, his chin leaning down to rest on her head.

She hesitantly placed her hands on top of his own, "would it be bad if I said yes," she whispered, trying to control the blush creeping up her neck.

"Good," he gently kissed her neck, she let out a sigh of approval, leaning back into his touch.

He placed another kiss on her neck, she closed her eyes before remembering what he did, stepping away from him.

"Lei'wa-"

"No Miles. You cannot betray me and then just expect me to run into your arms-"

"But,"

"No. You-"

He quickly pulled her into a hug, cutting her off mid sentence, he held her tightly, scared she would run away, leave him.

"I love you so much, my darling, I never want to hurt you," he whispered into her hair, pulling her closer and closer to him.

"Oh Miles," she whispered, leaning back a bit to face him but he kept her locked in his grasp, scared she would leave, yell, anything that would hurt.

"I love you too she whispered," placed a kiss on his shoulder.

He let out a sigh of relief, his hold on her loosened as she pulled back slightly, grabbing his face in her hands, she placed a gentle kiss to his lips.

She pulled away slightly, her eyes smiling at him.

Smut starts here! (Literally my first time writing smut please excuse this monstrosity 🙏)

He couldn't take it anymore, pulling her face to him he passionately kissed her, it was a whole mess, her hands running through his cropped hair which had grown a little longer over the last few months, their teeth clashing against each other as their tongues danced.