Martial spirit awakening another problem

Looking at the fruit Qin yu was very excited. " Finally i can awaken my martial spirits." Quickly Qin yu start moving forward but suddenly he stopped as got closer. A huge lion was sleeping in front of the tree. Qin yu quickly use his ability to check it information.

[ Name: Flame lion

Age: 900 years

Originally a 50,000 year old soul beast but due to high sepression it power is only at 900 year. ]

Seeing this Qin yu was shocked but also felt fortuinet as if this lion has it original power he would not be able leave her alive.

Looking at the lion Qin yu felt silent and start making plans in his mind. If he wants to get this fruit he needs to kill this lion. Although this lion combat power is only at 900 year but he has not awaken his martial spirit and soul power can't be used so he is not confident to kill it in one on one.

So he has to find other ways although he has his self created martial arts but without any soul power he can't kill it.

With his physical power he can only beat soul beast of 500 year at most.

So he can only take advantage of this situation. After making sure that the lion was sleeping Qin yu used tiger fist and aim it at the flame lion neck. Feeling the killing intent of Qin yu the lion wake up but before he could avoid Qin yu attack directly land on his neck.

The lion leat out a pain full roar and then it's whole body was surrounded by hot flames. Seeing the flames Qin yu quickly retreat and looked at the lion.

The lion struggle for a while and then fall down. Soon a yellow ring flow out from the lion.

Seeing this Qin yu let out a sign of relief and walk towards the tree. After plucking the fruit Qin yu looked at it and then start eating it.

"What is this dame taste?"  Feeling the shit like taste Qin yu was about to vomit but still eat the fruit.

After eating the fruit huge soul power came out of him and soon his martial spirits started to awaken. A huge shadow of dragon appear behind him with a sword in his left hand and a cube in his right hand.

Feeling the huge soul power Qin yu quickly use eye of investigation on him self.

[ Name: Qin yu

Age: 7 Year old

Martial spirit: Holy dragon king, Sword of destruction, Supreme cube

Soul power: 30 level

Spiritual ring: none

Martial arts: Bright eyes, wind footwork, tiger fist, Physical cultivation technique: titan body, ]

Looking at the information he was excited " Now i can finally cultivate." But soon he claims down and after some time his face again change and become desperate as he thinks of another problem.

" I have awaken my martial spirits but from where will i get my spirit rings?" Looking at the lion body and the yellow ring he felt into the thought. This spirit ring might be the last soul ring on this entire island. But with the help of eye of investigation he knew that this spirit ring is not good match for any of his spirits.

And even if he absorbed it from where will he get other spirit rings. After looking at the spirit ring for some time Qin yu decided not to absorbed it as all of his spirits are extremely strong and this ring will only waste their potential.

"Well forgot it.I will have to thought of another way for this problem."