Chapter three Meeting the cullen family

This morning I was woken up by emmett talling me to get up as he is taking me to meet his family so we get up and got dressed. We then went down stairs as we walked into the kitchen henary and danielle come running over to me and emmett and huged us both. We sat down at the table and sue cooked breakfast after breakfast me and emmett said bye to the sue and the twins and got into emmetts jeep and drove us to his house. When he pulled into a driveway I could see a big house and I looked at emmett as he stopped the jeep and asked me if I was ready to go in yes I told him and got out of the jeep and walked around to my side and helped me out. We then walked up to the front door and walked through the door and into the living room where all his family was watching tv. As we walked in the room emmett introduced me to his mum esme and dad carlisle then to rosalie,james,alice,jasper,edward ,bella,jake and lisa everyone this is Nicole and I said hi and nice to meet you all. We then went into emmett's bedroom and watch movies as we were watching friday 13th emmetts dad knocked on the door and walked in and said lunch will be ready soon then walked back out and into the kitchen and started cooking chicken curry. When the film finished alice came in and said lunch is ready so we went into the kitchen and had lunch. After lunch we all went into the living room and played mario karts on the Wii we played on the Wii until esme and carlisle went to make tea well they made tea the rest of us watched how to train your dragon as the film finished esme came in the room and told us tea is ready. After tea we all helped to clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes when we were done we all went into the living room and watched all the harry potter movies. At 8:30pm esme and carlisle went up stairs and bathed jake and lisa and put them to bed when esme and carlisle came back down stairs we all watched deep blue sea film. When the film finished we watched jaws 1,2,3 after jaws 3 finished we all went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I saw emmett smiling at me and I smiled back at him then we both got up and went into the bathroom to have a shawer then got dressed and went down stairs and into the kitchen to have breakfast. As emmett made breakfast for both of us all the others came down the stairs and into the kitchen and sat down and had breakfast with me and emmett. When we all finished breakfast me and alice washed up the dishes then we all went into the living room and watched tv and talked then esme and carlisle went into the kitchen and made lunch after lunch we all went and played on the Wii. At 17:00 o'clock esme and I went into the kitchen and made pizza and chips ones cooked I went into the living room and told everyone tea is ready. After tea me and emmett went up to his room and watched movies until 20:30pm then went down stairs and into the living room and said bye to everyone and I will see them soon then emmett took me home when we arrived at my house we got out of the jeep and emmett walked me to the front door and kissed me then said goodnight baby and lefted and I went to bed.