Chapter 02

Meanwhile at ACDC city. The sun was slowly arising high in the sky, indicating the new day has arrived. So many months has past after the Duo event as people were leaving their homes and greeting each other in this lovely morning. The scene soon turn to a sight of a small house with so many lovely flowers planted in a wonderful pattern. The sunlight enter through window as the room was filled with loud snoring.

???: *snoring and mumbling something about netbattling* Battle chip....... ...... zzzzz..... zzzz..... zzzzz..... slot in......

The loud alarm noise came from the alarm clock, trying to wake him up, only for him to slam his fist at the alarm clock to put it to snooze and resume his dream land.

Five minute later....

The alarm clock ringed again only to be thrown at the door and shattered to pieces. It looked like nothing could get him out of bed. Well.... Only one thing can.

???: BROTHER!!! WAKE UP!!!

A loud shouting came from a young boy with short blond hair, wearing what seem to be his school unifom

???: Mom said to wake you up and get you out of bed!

The boy:*groaning and grunting in bed* Five more minutes....

The young boy turn his head and notice brother's PET still at the charging station

The young boy: You still carrying that old PET of yours?! I thought you gotten rid of it after what happened to your NetNavi.

The older boy: I know... I'm just keeping a hold of it... in case he came back. Wherever he is.... *looking at his blank PET with a sad expression*

The younger boy understood how devastated the older boy was after the lost of his netnavi in a accident that nearly put everyone in the most dangerous situation couple of years ago when his elder brother was 11 years old. The younger boy petted his brother's back to calm him.

The younger boy: Hey, cheer up. The officers did said that he could have survived it and looking for a way to get back to us again. Don't loss hope.

The older boy: *still looking sad, slowly smile a bit at his younger brother's word* Y-Yeah

The younger boy: Great, now come on. Mom and dad have something for you. *Left the room, running*

The older boy: *Look confused* a surprise? Wait, this isn't my early birthday, is it?

The older boy went the bathroom and wash and dress himself in a red pants, blue shirt and a short sleeve jacket with a symbol of what seem to be a bomb with a needle like drill on the end. The older boy place the PET in his pants pocket as he was about to leave his room, before he sigh.

The older boy: I bet it's just them wanting give me lecture about education in life again. It's so annoying when they do that some times. *sigh* Well never the less, time to see what they're up to.

Mom: Son, you remember your grandfather's will he left before passing?

The older boy: *gulp and nod* See mom, it's even how I gotten my first PET.

Dad: Well.... There was more to the will that we kept it from you at least till you're old enough to hear it

The older boy: Okay then, what is it. *look a bit more confused at where it's leading to*

The father took the older boys PET and head to the kitchen.

The older boy: What the?! Dad?! Where you're going. *ran to his dad to take back his PET, but his mom stopped him as she grabbed his shoulder* Mom, what are you doing?!