"Actually I need help. Your father was an executive director of Incheon Airport. Can I talk to him?" Jimin asked. "Um sure, but what happened?" Namjoon asked. Jimin told him, "Actually I just wanna have some information about my wife's flight but they're not telling me."

"Sure talk to Father." Namjoon said. Later, after the call was done and Jimin make that lady to Namjoon's dad, she told him, "What was the name again?" She asked. "Park Y/n!!" Jimin told.

"Actually the passenger is supposed to take flight EY 857 Etihad Airways to Moscow going to take off at 9 PM but she canceled it just an hour ago." She told him. "She canceled it?" Jimin raised his furrows in confusion. "Yeah, this is max we can tell. She hasn't booked a later or earlier flight from Incheon airport as there is no record of her here."

Jimin was taken aback. She's not leaving. He felt relieved but confused at the same time. "Where she is then?" He mumbled. "Sorry, Sir?" The lady looked at him. "No, nothing. Thank you very much!!" Jimin forced a smile and got away.

He called her once again but again it was switched off. He got a call, and seeing Taehyung he picked up quickly. "Jimin, have you found her?" Taehyung asked. "Not yet, I'm at the Incheon Airport. Her friend told me she's leaving for Russia but she didn't book any flight, plus the flight she booked for today, she has canceled it."

Jimin's voice was strained.

"Have you gone to just Incheon Airport?" Taehyung asked. "Hmm. why? Isn't it always the first airport?" Jimin asked. "Jennie got something." Taehyung told. "What?" Jimin asked. "Y/n must be at Gimpo airport." Taehyung said.

"What? How do you know?" Jimin raised his brow in confusion and asked. "Y/n's Google account is logged in to Jennie's laptop. She received an email for successfully booking her ticket. We even have details. Her flight is in 40 minutes. You need to go there." Taehyung said.

"What the-" Jimin gripped his hair in frustration. He breathed heavily not being able to understand. "Taehyung it takes 35 minutes at least to reach Gimpo, How will I be able to stop her even if I reach thee?" Jimin asked.

"Stop wasting time, Run there, make your car fly. It's the only and last thing we can do to stop her." Taehyung said. Jimin took a heavy breath, he was stressed and worried, 'What if I won't be able to stop her?' Without having any second thoughts, he left, hanging up the line.

"Jennie, tell me the name of her airline and flight number." Jimin asked while driving, he called Jennie to ask. He was focused on the road but heard Jennie putting the phone on speaker. "It's Asiana Airlines OZ3615"

"Okay keep me updated if you find anything and please handle the situation at the company with Taehyung. I can't worry about that right now." Jimin said as he increased the speed of the car, flying it on the highways of Seoul Roads.

" Jimin said as he increased the speed of the car, flying it on the highways of Seoul Roads