-Part 2-

Hinata's POV
"Why are they looking at me..." i said in my thoughts and finally the tall guy spoke "You're new, right?" He asked and i just nodded. "What class are you gonna attend?" The other guy asked "I'm not telling you , y'all are creepy" i said while making a scared face. The guys face look offended so I quickly run to get away from their creepy ass.

"Tall guy" POV
"What the fuck? The only creepy thing i see is his face" I said to them "Relax tsukki maybe he's just anxious?" Yamaguchi replied "Who cares anyway i told you guys it's a bad idea to talk to him" The "king" said "hmf shut up you never said that" i replied. The ring bells and Kageyama, Yamaguchi and I go to our classes and well.. 'we're really not lucky huh' I thought to myself.

Hinata's POV
I cursed myself in my head because mygod it's them!! The creepy ass guys!!!!!! I inhaled and exhaled and closed my eyes for a minute as i opened my eyes i saw the tall blond guy in front of my chair and the two guys are like surrounding me. "Great" i said whispering but i guess the freckles dude heard it "um.. I'm sorry earlier haha" he said nervously and i just replied "Nah its cool" because out of all my classmates he seems the nicest i guess.. I go on with my day and it's break time!!

The Terrible Trio
"HEY HEY HEY GUYS!!!" Bokuto said loudly "OYA!!! Hey brooo" Kuroo replied and Oikawa just sitting quietly which is unusual. "Hey bro look at Oikawa somethings wrong" Kuroo whispered "totally broo" Bokuto replied. "Oikawa bro! Something's wrong?" Kuroo asked "oh nothing it's just that i heard there's a new guy here and i heard that he's kinda cute and I'm thinking since his new let's give him a nice welcome" Oikawa replied while smirking "Let's find him now in the cafeteria!" Bokuto said excitedly.

The Three look for Hinata at the Cafeteria and they finally spotted him.

"He's so cute !! OMG i would love to just pinch his cheeks all day" Bokuto said in awe. "Bro you're right and i could just see him in my room and we're live streaming ey bro the saying is true he is cute asf!" Kuroo added. But Oikawa is again awfully quiet.

Oikawa's POV
'He is cute' i said in my mind but ofcourse I'm known for being the heart breaker so i gotta do my job but it will be hard asf like Bokuto reaction is surely different than him liking others and even Kuroo like he's known to be a cold lover and doesn't really like cute things and someone streaming with him????!!? God the new guy aura and looks is powerful and maybe.. you can make me love you if you can. New Guy prepare for this pretty ass mf to play with your cutie little heart because i will make sure I'm not the one who's gonna be begging and crying because Im Oikawa the heartbreaker!

Kuroo's POV

"What the fuck is Oikawa's thinking? He looks so fucking stupid but fucking creepy at the same time!" I thought to myself not knowing if i should be scared of him or laugh at his stupid look in his face...

———————————————————
Sorry again for my bad grammar!!!!

Thank youuuuuu