"he's a wanted criminal Takemitchi!"

Naoto exclaimed tho he knew by himself that even with valid reasons Takemitchi wouldn't give up on Mikey just like that, so he let out an annoyed sigh and wrote a location on the piece of paper and gave it to Takemitchi.

"here, Manjiro is here."

"I'll be waiting for you in the car, but once that you knew that you're in danger you better yell so I can help you out"

Takemitchi's eyes gleam in thankfulness, so he hugs Naoto and thank him repeatedly.

after arriving at the destination, Naoto and lets out a sigh, and gestured for Takemitchi to go out and face Manjiro. Takemitchi thanked him while walking inside the building.

Walking with no lights on scared him a little, so he clutched his hand continued his way upstairs. Finally arriving at the top floor, he slowly peek inside seeing a white haired guy sitting in the old chairs, his back facing towards Takemitchi.

He approached him carefully, now having a full glance of his face Takemitchi muttered in a low voice.

"Mikey- kun"

Manjiro Sano look up, and look at takemitchi straight in eyes, his eyebags visible under his eyes, his dull black eyes staring through his soul.

Takemitchi couldn't comprehend what's his feeling right now, and so he slowly walk towards him, his awareness high, a slow pumping feeling of horror flooding in his veins.

every step he took gave him goosebumps in his skin, finally standing infornt of Manjiro, Takemitchi opens his mouth to say something-

Mikey-kun! Talk-

three gunshots was heard in the abandoned building. Manjiro is holding a gun, a calibre 45. The back of the gun smoking from the three bullets that has been let out.

Manjiro didn't even stand from his position, still pointing the gun to Takemitchi who can't comprehend what is happening due to shock.

'Mikey?  the one I spent my highschool days back then, shot me three times?'

he couldn't believe it, a shot through his chest, one on his left shoulder, and one in the other one. Takemitchi didn't know when he started bleeding, his knees gave out making him kneel to the dirty cement ground.

Takemitchi's white shirt began to stain with his pool of blood, his breathing quickening due to being shot, looking up, he saw Manjiro looking down, now standing up.

"I told you to stay away from me, but you certainly don't Listen... don't you?"

Manjiro spoke to him, without any emotions in his voice. Takemitchi gulps opening his mouth, he tried and tried to even let out a word to convince manjiro that he can still be save.

"Mikey kun! I came back just for you!"

Manjiro 'tsk' before sighing, holding his gun against his head and knocking it on his head. Takemitchi just don't listen, he don't know how he can still go on even after all of this.