CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING (JAPAN)

A/N: I just edited this part. I only added a little description. Enjoy reading guys!

My name is Miharu Lemaire. I'm french. I'm a top student. And the favorite student of Henri-sensei. I came here to learn and study about japanese and how to make japanese sweets.

I'm at the bus with my sweet spirit, Alice. I was standing. But then someone bumped me. "G-Gomenasai" A girl said. And I smiled at her.

"Next stop, St. Marie Academy. I repeat, St. Marie Academy" The bus driver said. And the bus stop. And I go out. It was hard for me to jump down without helping me. Since my maids or my bodyguards help me going down. My father is a professional in making sweets. And the girl from awhile ago help me go down.

"Merci" I said. Alice popped beside me as she frowned at me. Another scolding session from her.

"Hey! Why are you speaking French?! This is not france! This is Japan!" Alice shouted.

"What will I do?? I can't speak French! I can't speak english too!!" The girl shouted panicking.

"Um.... I no speak english" The girl said as she tried to speak english and I smiled at her.

"The correct grammar is I can't speak english. Gomenasai. My name is Miharu Lemaire" I said.

"You're from france right? My name is Amano Ichigo" The girl said.

"Let's go. We might get late" I said.

"H-Hai" Ichigo said. And we walk.

"Damn it! The driver said that St. Marie is here. Why didn't he drop us at the gate?!!!" Alice complained.

"Stop complaining Alice" I said calmly.

"Huh? Who is alice?" Ichigo asked, blinking once, blinking twice. My bad.

"Alice? Did I say alice? You must be hearing things" I said lying. Soon we reach the entrance. And we go inside. We saw a statue in the middle.

"What is this? Is this where you pray???" Ichigo asked.

"Nope. That is the queen of sweet spirit" I explained while I stare at the statue in front of us.

"Exactly!" Alice said beside me.

"Why is this girl here? She didn't even know that is the queen of sweet spirit. Is she stupid?" Alice complained once again, glaring at Ichigo.

"It's bad to say that, Alice" I scolded.

"You said it again! Who is alice?" Ichigo said.

"She's right. It's the queen of sweet spirit" The girl said. Only the voice we heard.

"Ah! The statue is talking?!" Ichigo panicked.

"How rude" The girl said and she walk towards us.

"My name is Rumi. What is yours? Is that you? The foreigner?" The girl asked.

"Yes. I'm Miharu Lemaire" I said.

"I knew it! Your father is Ryuichi Lemaire right?!" Rumi asked.

"Ryuichi Lemaire?! The professional in making sweets all over the world?!!" Ichigo said startled.

"Hai" I nodded.

"I knew it! Your father is incredible!" Rumi said.

"Oh, Let's go. We need to go now, Miharu and........ um..." Rumi said. Looking at Ichigo.