CHAPTER 7: CLOSE FRIENDS AND THE OLD FRIENDS? (JAPAN)

"Ichigo, Why don't you tour me here today?" I heard Miya stated. More like commanding Ichigo.

I just sat on my seat reading my book. But it is awkward that Kashino is in my back staring at me.

No one dared to talk to me. Even Kashino didn't.

Everyone else started to talk to Miya.

"Me?" Ichigo asked while sitting on her seat.

"You don't want? Why? It's easy to do your job" Miya said harshly while smiling.

"What do you want from her" Rumi said pissed off.

"I'm asking her the nice way. What's your problem?" Miya asked.

"You're more like commanding her" Andou said calmly.

"Does it sound like that? Well you just have to say so if you don't want, Ichigo. I will ask Miharu to do it" Miya said.

"Just shut it already! Don't order her around!" Satsuki raised his voice. Getting angry and frustrated. Yet everyone was startled, Satsuki don't normally raise his voice, Never did he.

"What are you so angry about?! I'm just asking nicely" Miya said.

"Shut up!" Kashino shouted unexpectedly as he stood up.

"I-I'll do it" Ichigo said.

He pulled my wrist hardly and strongly as he exit the door, Pulling me somewhere.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Are you just going to let yourself be affected on what she said?!" Kashino raised his voice as he released me in the stairs.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Do you think i'm here just to pity you?! To lie to you?!" Kashino said in frustration.

"Didn't you already doing it?" I stated.

"Fine! If that's what you think fine! Do what you want!" He shouted in angriness and walked away.

"I won't bother you anymore" He added as he walk through the hallway. I looked at the windows.

"Aren't you with Makoto-san? Oh, It seems that you two fight again do you?" Eri asked. Saki and Ayame laughed.

"I..." I couldn't speak.

"Damn. You're still a weak cry baby girl. Don't you change?" Ayame asked while gazing at her.

"Cutting her hair won't hurt but I wonder what would it look like" Saki said.

"Hey. We're not commiting a crime here. Miya-chan didn't told us to touch her" Eri commented at Saki's attempt. She frowned.

"What? I'm just curious. The reason why she's here is to get everyone back at her right? This girl is the second. I hate to say it but Miya is going to claim Kashino again" Saki deffended. Causing Miharu to feel her chest tightened to the weird feeling.

"How long are you going to stand there" The two eyed Miharu again, gaining her attention.

"You're better be gone. You don't have any place to stay. We will find you and find you. And don't forget, Its a request or rather warning   from your old friends"  Eri said. Making my heart torn apart.

My lips quiver as I look down. But meeting my face in Saki's palm so hard. Leaving my cheek in red and stinging feeling in my cheek. I bit my lip just as I saw Kashino stared at me for a moment. Watching us before I see the unexpected. He just pass by, didn't help me. Just as I thought so in my inner self. I didn't realize my tears ran down again. I breathe out. Saki just laughed at my reaction. While Eri just frowned.

"Whatever. Let's go. Miya might be looking for us" Eri said, giving me one last look before she tug down Saki. Saki pushed me down on the floor before she turn around and leave with Eri. I noticed Alice look at me with concern in her eyes. I just smiled at her bitterly and wipe my tears away.

I stand up and go down the stairs, Alice following beside me. I didn't dare to speak. As I walk down the hallway, I find myself opening the door of the cooking room. Revealing none other than the clean set of kitchens. I sighed again and walk towards our kitchen area. I grabbed the chopping board and the knife. Along with the flour and cup.

I stopped as I remembered what happened awhile ago. Again and again. Playing in my mind. All of it.... I tightened the hold of the knife. Gripping it so tightly. Making Alice nervous on what I will do and what I'm thinking.

It's always been my fault..

Tears falling down again. Trying so hard not to sob, I bit my lower lip. It literally pains me. Everything. After everything I've been through. Even if I run away or walk away it still haunts me. They still follow me around. Its the never ending pain. I only had few days left. I couldn't perfect it.

Its better if.......

Its better if........

Its better if.....

Its better if I didn't exist.......

It's better if........

If I die...

"MIHARU! NO!" Alice shouted. I smiled bitterly.

But in the point of my chest, in just one move the sharp knife can pierce my body. Eliot behind me, holding my hand where I almost stab myself with the sharp knife. Stopping me to do it. Controlling my hand. I couldn't contain my sobs. He wrap his arm around my stomach closer, stopping me from stabbing myself. Pushing the knife away from my body. He whispered closely to my ear. Feeling his hot breath.

"Don't run away with everything. Even if it kills you, don't" He whispered calmly. But making sure it soothes my feeling away. To convince me not to do it.

"What am I suppose to do?" I sob, lips quivering.

"Don't kill yourself. I'm here. I'm here to help you. Fight them" Eliot said whispering in my ear, his head tilting in the side of my head. I shake my head slowly. I couldn't do it. I can't. I tried and I couldn't. It just kills me every time I try to do it.

"Trust me. Trust yourself. I'll make sure your pain will go away. If I say I will help you, I will. This is just the first step. Don't do it" He whispered again while my tears still flowing down my cheek. I loosen the grip in the sharp knife. Making my body relax a little bit. Thinking if I would trust him or not. Trust that he could really help me. Ease the pain. If he really could do it.... many types of pain... I just couldn't stand it.

Just as Eliot is assured I won't do anything stupid and that he got through me, he let go of my hand. Making the sharp knife fall on the ground. Causing a loud noise from the sharp knife. He turn around and kneel a little bit, meeting my height. He smiled a little and put his lips on my forehead. He placed his lips on it for a while. I just stared at him. He just look straight in my eye and pulled away. Caressing my head down to my long length of hair and wiping my tears away using his other hand.

Kashino just gazes at us before turning and walking away from the cooking room we're at.