Chapter 14| Bonding

Start from the beginning

Khushi :"Pihu the.."

Pihu:"One min Khushi let me handle him"

Kabir:(looked amused at the girl in front of him then turned to Khushi who had a nervous look on her face as she looked at kabir then back at her husband)"Ms. Pihu I have no intention to do whatever you are thinking. I am just to offer you both a seat."

Pihu:"With you friends and you? It's quite alright, thank you"(She rejected him rudely thinking he was just some random college boy trying to shoot his shot )

Kabir:"You should console your friend. I am sure she will think otherwise. What say bhabhi?"

Pihu:"Bhabhi?"

Khushi :"Bhabhi!?"

Kabir:(smiled warmly)"Yes Bhabhi"

Khushi :"Kabir Bhaiya you..."(Her eyes darted to Manish who was looking at her directed)

Pihu:"What is going on here Khushi ? Is he..wait.. Jiju is at that table?"(She whispered to Khushi who nodded still looking at Manish)

Pihu carefully looked back at the 2 men that sat on that table then at the man in front of her. They looked familiar to her.

Pihu:"What did you say jiju's name was Khushi ?"

Khushi :"Manish"(She said looking at pihu)

Pihu:"Manish as in.."

Kabir:"Manish Malhotra. The one and only"(Pihu's eyes widen as she looked at Kabir then back at Manish.)

Pihu:"If.. if he's Manish Malhotra and your his friend that means you Kabir Rathore? And that would be Ankit Mehra? You guys are the the famous 3. OMG Khushi why didn't you tell me your husband was Manish Malhotra?"

Khushi :(confused)"Meaning?"

Pihu:"Girl do you not listen when people talk? The famous 3 of the college. The 3 bff group of the guys in MBA. All the girls swoon over these 3. Especially your husband. And you married him. Wow. OMG This is EPIC"

Khushi :(frown)"what girls? What are you talking about Pihu"(Pihu rolled her eyes at Khushi 's obliviousness while Kabir looked at the 2 girls in amusement )

One held so much innocence just like Manish had described her while the other was a chaotic fire. He liked it. He let out a chuckled making the 2 girls realize his presence again.

Kabir:"So now shell we Ma'am? "(He said sarcastically at Pihu who nodded looking down embarrassed)

Pihu:(as they walked over)"Sorry I.. I..thought"

Kabir:(chuckled)"It's quite alright"(turning to Manish)"Here brother I got your precious wife to you"(He winked at Manish)

Manish glared at him while Khushi looked down a little shocked yet in shyness of his words.

Ankit:"Come bhabhi sit na"(He pulled a chair next to Manish while Khushi sat )

Kabir:(seeing Pihu still standing and looking at Manish and Khushi in surprise as well as awe)"Would you like a special invitation Ms. Pihu"

Pihu:"No i.."(she sat down next to Khushi quickly not looking at Kabir while Ankit looked at him confused)

Khushi looked down at her hands while Kabir and Ankit sat down smirking at his friend. Pihu sat there looking at Manish then at Khushi then at the other 2 boys. She then looked down at her watch.

Pihu:"Only 20 mins of lunch is left. Will you all just sit here staring at each other?"

Ankit:"Oh right. Manish order something for Bhabhi and.."