Good lil boy

"Woo are you ok, your acting different than usual" Wooyoung giggled and cursed himself in his mind and hopped off of Yeosang.

"Uhm...yeah" He looked down embarrassed.

"You were here all this time? I would be creeped out" Wooyoung smiled awkwardly and quickly turned around and see San just standing there except his face changed into something evil. Wooyoung screamed and jumped on Yeosang again. I GUESS HE DOES LIKE WHEN YEOSANG HOLDS HIM LIKE THAT.

"what? What's wrong" Yeosang said as he held Wooyoung.

"Yeosang I need to get out of here" Yeosang nodded and carried the younger back to his car and took him home.

-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

They got to Wooyoungs apartment and layed down on the bed. Yeosang promised to leave when Wooyoung falls asleep.

"Yeo" Wooyoung said in a little babu voice.

"Yes" Wooyoung hugged him.

"Stay with me" Yeosang visibly blushed and layed back down and held the younger. Get married already.

-_-_--__-_--_-_-__--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Wooyoung woke up and saw that Yeosang was gone. He looked at his clock since it was still dark. 3:00AM exactly 3AM. He snickered , he thought Yeosang was gonna stay with him. He heard a noise outside of his room. It must be Yeosang, but he knew he would never do that or maybe it was his roommate but Hongjoong was probably with Seomghwa and he knows good and dam well it wasn't Jimin.  He got up out of the bed and walked towards his bedroom door but he took the baseball bat behind his door first. He didn't know who was on the other side of the door and he was not gonna risk it. He closed his eyes as he opened the door. Once he realized he was ok he opened his eyes one at a time. He felt relived for sometime, until he heard the noise again. The TV was buzzing.

"What the hell" he said as he went towards the TV. Something told him to leave and run away and not come back, call somebody something. As he went to touch the TV a hand came from the screen and pulled him in the screen. He screamed. He screamed and woke up neck at his bed with Yeosang next to him.

"Are you Ok" Wooyoung jumped in Yeosangs arms.

"Yeo, there is something wrong" Yeosang rubbed his hair.

"What happened?" Wooyoung shook his head and held the older tighter.

"I had this dream, ever since the party, creepy stuff keep happening to me and I'm scared"  Yeosang didn't know what to do. No seriously what do you do.

"Yeosang I don't know what to do" pretty soon Wooyoung calmed down and now he was just laying on Yeosang. Wooyoung was so grateful for Yeosang, even though they have been friends forever, he knew he wanted to be something more and he has confidence that Yeosang wants the same. But his mind always goes back to the house and how hot the ghost is but the man is dead so how is that going to work. He looked up into Yeosangs eyes and blinked at him.

"Is there something on my face" Yeosang wiped his face.

"Yeah, beauty" Typical pick up line.

"Haha" Wooyoung was in love with Yeosang, forget Sam or San whatever the hell his name is. San is the person he finds himself fighting with, Yeosang is the person he finds thag will love him and fight with him at the same time.

"Yeosang can I kiss you" The questioned male was hesitant. Wooyoung screamed in his head.

"You fucked it up" He said in his head as he didn't like the look Yeosang was giving him. But he was wrong when Yeosang had him pinned on the bed and connected their lips. With hands in their hands and waist they kissed so slow and lovingly.

Yeosang: 1
San: 0