♡Chapter - 25♡

Start from the beginning

I asked Anu to join us, I better talk to her there. I need to know what should I do next.

I informed Dada Di and Angel about going to party.

Angel forced me to go to the party and she also helped me to choose the outfit.

Vedio call Ignore his mustache

Vedio call
Ignore his mustache

Vedio call Ignore his mustache

We went to the party it was so boring

We went to the party it was so boring. I saw anu at the dance floor and decided to approach her.
Just then I saw some boys misbehaving with her. My blood boiled, how dare they, I beat the shit out of them and comforted anu.

She thanked me and we decided to head back

I informed Faisu about returning and he was okay with it after knowing the reason.

We went to my room and after some chit chat and snacks in the talks it slipped out of my tongue that I love Angel.

She was so happy with the news and so proud of her guessing skills she was flattering about herself, I was happy she forgot about what happened.

Sid - okay now tell me what should I do.

Anu - simple find out if she likes you back or not.

Sid - And madam how should we do that?

Anu - Try to ignore her maybe for sometime, to know whether it affects her!

Sid - I cannot ignore her, no.

Anu - See, Mr Majnu if you want to know about her feelings you have to.

Sid - She would be very upset.

Anu - After you get to know about her feelings, make it up to her.

Sid - yeah, I should try it?

Anu - Try try but don't cry okay idiot?

I threw a pillow to her which directly landed on her face and she glared at me furiously.

I chuckled softly and scratched the back of my head and ran out to save my life.

Sid - heyy!  Stop, what about friendship? Will you like to be my friend miss Sen?

Anu - I thought we were already Mr Idiot Nigam.

I glared at her and then we both burst into the fits of laughter.

I guess I am going to ignore my Angel for sometime. I am really sorry my dear but I have to.

After Anushka returned to her room. I sighed and thought it is really going to be so difficult and I drifted in my Angel's dream.

End of the Pov

The other side

Jannat 's Pov

I am so happy that Faisu qualified to next round and I am happy for Siddharth also.

It is just that this Anushka, I don't think she is a good news.

Faisu told me what happened at the Party, I just hope she won't be the reason of shrinking of the ship we want to sail. I hope Sidneet's bond should not affect.

Both Faisu and Sid should return fast. So I can confess and let my heart be light, I can't bear the weight.

I think I should share this with someone, ya avni would be perfect. I should talk to her tomorrow.

With this thoughts I slept.

End of the Pov

Abhi's Pov

These days I don't know what is happening to me. All I think about is my vaishi she is soo beautiful and charming. I mean her smile. I even like it when she scolds me why? Do I have a crush on her? Or it is just an infactuation. I should talk about this to someone, ya avni is perfect. I should talk to her tomorrow about this.

And that hopeless donkey guy. He is always near my Vaish how dare he. I should warn him to stay away from her. I can't bear to even imagine her with someone else. How can I? Wait this is so confusing. Let me sleep or I will be again late tomorrow and vaish will kill me for sure.

Good night Abhishek Nigam.

End of the Pov

This is it for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Vote and comment please

Target 35+ votes and inline comments would be appreciated

QOTD :- tag your best friends here,  name the nicknames you gave them.

Till then

Signing off

Your Author,Arya