"Eat this, you'll feel better" Professor Lupin said and gave them pieces of dark chocolate, me and Anne sat next to them, making sure they were okay. As soon as they took a bite of the chocolate their faces immediately brightened up. I sighed in relief.

Amora pov;

"What happened?" I asked, confused as I was shivering, Felix seemed to take notice and gave me his jacket and hugged me "Thanks" I said quietly, the Professor sat before us, watching us intensely.

"Those were dementors, those dark creatures that you saw. " He said, Adrienne was hugging Jackson tightly as he was also shivering. "I-I thought it was just a dream—"

"Me too.."

Lupin explained what the creatures were and what they were capable of, I had never felt so scared in my life. I had never met this creature before and it already made me faint, I felt somewhat defeated.

Jackson seemed to feel the same way as I read his thoughts, he seemed to be humiliated.

Lupin sighed "are you feeling somewhat better Amora and Jackson?" He asked, still watching us, carefully. "Mhm" Jackson replied coldly, he didn't seem to trust him as quickly as Adrienne and Felix did.

"Thank you for your help Professor" I said.

Shortly after we had arrived at Hogwarts, everyone was in the great hall, watching as the first years were getting sorted into their houses. I watched them in an awe, remembering my first time standing up there.

I felt eyes on me "Psst! Santos!" Someone whispered in front of me, I turned to face them and saw the two narcissists in our school, Draco Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle, their signature smirks were displayed on their faces and I regretted that I turned to face them. They seemed to catch Jackson's and Felix's attention too since they sat right next to me.

"Is it true you two fainted?" Mattheo asked, tauntingly, I rolled my eyes "I mean you actually fainted?" Mattheo said and laughed quietly as Draco laughed along. I felt my blood boil.

"Pain" Jackson whispered under his breath, making Mattheo and Draco feel a short but tolerable pain, so no scene would be caused. I sent bolts of lightning to their feet so they twitched a little, just to make sure that they knew that they messed with the wrong people.

"Say another word and I swear, I'll make the pain ten times fucking worse." Jackson whispered, his tone stern and serious, I smirked at their 'scared' faces. "Yeah, stay fucking quiet." I whispered as I put my face closer to Mattheo's, his eyes burned with anger but he knew he didn't stand a chance against me "Is there something wrong Riddle?" I taunted, his eyebrows were narrowed and his fists were balled.

I smirked vigorously with my twin brother, I loved having power.

Dumbledore had spoken and now it was our time to eat, food rose before us, it was just as amazing as last year. Mattheo was holding a glass and I began thinking 'Felix, should I smash the drink in his hand?' I though, knowing Felix could hear my thought.

He chuckled 'hell yeah' I read his mind, we looked at each other and chuckled, I turned my gaze to Mattheo's glass and made it explode making his drink spill all over him "What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, everyone giggled around us, Draco looked horrified so I made his plate of food fall on his lap, did you actually think I would forget about him?

"Bloody hell!" He yelled and started stressing.

"Wait until my father—"

"Hears about this, what the fuck is he going to do?" Jackson taunted as everyone laughed. Everyone in our family began to mess with them, Adrienne made their drinks to ice, Jackson and Felix fought with them by talking, well, I just sat and watched with satisfaction.

"Fuck you Santos!" Mattheo exclaimed

"Yeah, no thanks".

Me and Adrienne were unpacking our stuff in our dormitory that we shared with other Slytherin girls, one of them being Pansy Parkinson, Pansy is head over heels in love with Draco and Mattheo, she's like their little pets as well as her minions, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass.

"Ew what's that disgusting smell? Oh right-it's just the Santos" Pansy said as her and her minions were standing before us "Here we go again" Adrienne mumbled.

"Oh please" I laughed "It's not me darling, although something does smell a little weird" I said as I started smelling her "Oh I know! it's you that smells like and ogre! Not really a surprise since you look like one."

"Think about yourself before others Parkinson" I said whilst smirking vigorously, she seemed lost for
words, as if that wasn't annoying enough Astoria began speaking "Pansy smells amazing compared to you!" She said in an attempt to defend her, I rolled my eyes "oh please for the love of god shut the fuck up Greengrass, no one wants to hear your fucking voice" I said as I threw a brush at them with my mind.

"What the fuck Santos! You could've killed me!" Pansy exclaimed as if this was a some war? God she was so dramatic "To bad it didn't actually happen" I said loudly so she could hear, she started to stammer a lot so I said "Now will you please leave us the fuck alone before I throw something that will quite literally give you all brain damage!" I said whilst forming lightning bolts in my hand, the immediately looked horrified as scattered away.

Adrienne chuckled "works every time"