Lucky Start

Coming from a SriLankan family means, the responsibilites and expectations are really high.. It was the same for her too. Although, unlike other parents Faith's parents were not that strict. But, still had expectations. They wanted her to study well and get good grades and get a good job.. It all went well, until her final years in school. Faith couldn't cope up with everything. PHYSICS WAS THE WORST OF ALL.
Still, she managed to write her final exams.. But, was not still sure about it. And, as she expected the results were not good. She started to worry about my future.

But, one thing that consoled her, took out of her depression and stress and seperated her from fake friends is Bangtan Sonyeondan....

Funny thing, Faith was an ARMY since last year. She regretted so much on how she hated them the most. Now, she is  happy than the most happiest person in the world.. Still, she really wanted to find something she is good at. That's when, she applied for opportunities to study in a foreign country.. Faith wanted to study to become a doctor ever since she was little.. But as time changes, your dreams change. So did hers. But, in her case, she wanted to study science, but it was Astronomy or Human biology. She wanted to study either of it. She was so disappointed because, nothing worked out well.

Days passed by. Another normal day, Faith woke up, and took her phone, her eyes widely opened to see the notification of an Email. As soon as she  opened it, her happiness and excitement exceeded it's maximum level. She couldn't wait to tell everyone the news. SHE FINALLY GOT IT!! ALSO IT'S HER FAVOURITE COUNTRY!!!

*This is my first story everyone.. I don't expect much reads. This is just my imagination. And, I couldn't say this to anyone or keep it to myself. So, I am writing.
And, I am an Army from January 2023. It may seem funny, but I am involved and obsessed with Bangtan like an old an ARMY.
Their music and all the things about them keeps me away from the horrible reality.
I am writing this as a JK fanfic, bcoz, my bias is JK.
I hope you all like this.
Thankyou..*