Chapter 18 - Smithy

Start from the beginning

Yo, Baby Bro. We're having a lil meeting and Lucy poo is pissy. Gabriel says telepathically.

I sigh out softly as I look down at Emily. I'm afraid I am unable to attend. Emily is currently sleeping on my vess-

CASTIEL GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!!!! Lucifers voice blares across angel radio, making my ears wince.

Fine I shall be there momentarily. I look down at Emily and use grace to quickly move her tiger plush to be in my position. Watching as her smile dissipates into a sad frown. I'm sorry.. I would stay all night if I could.. Grabbing my clothes I quickly fly to Gabriel's home in Mt. Everest.

-

The moment I land, Lucifer grabs my vessel by my throat and throws me through a concrete wall. Catching me off guard.

"Lucifer!" Michael bellows out to his brother, getting him under control. I stand up, dusting myself off with a frown. Great. Emily's scent is gone from my coat thanks to all this dust.

"Castiel, what happened?" Michael asks as he looks to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him with confusion.

"Did you initiate or did Emily? Bring us through the events." Michael says from his seat.

"Oh.. Well, I could feel that Emily was becoming quickly overwhelmed by various stimuli so I brought her to someplace I find peaceful. She said that she was cold so I wrapped my wings around her. She.. she then became aroused from my wings touching her skin." All of the boys sit forward with raised brows, taking note of this for future reference. "She uhm.. Kept saying how aroused she was, so I offered to help. Not thinking she would say yes- but she did!"

Gabriel scoffs with a noticeable pout. "Lucky son of a bitch.." Shaking his head side to side.

"I see.. Lucifer why are you so angry?" Michael looks over to his brother with confusion, Emily consented to the act.

"BECAUSE!! I. DON'T. SHARE!!!" Lucifers eyes glow red in rage, he clenches his fists.

"Emily believes that we all need to get together to speak about being in a polygamous relationship with her." I say as I sit down on a seat.

"Oh?" Gabriel says with a smirk. "Didn't know my Gumdrop was so naughty. Looks like our lil baby girl wants a harem of fine angel specimens to tend to her every need!" Michael looks at his brothers in confusion, not knowing what a harem is or what polygamy is.

"Well, we'll need to work out a schedule then."

"I want to spend tomorrow with her!" Lucifer says as he crosses his arms.

"No can do bud. I got our little honeybun an appointment to see a very exclusive smith to make her her own blades. From the ones she got from that weasel." Gabriel sits back in his seat, sucking on his lollipop.

"Gabriel will have tomorrow. Lucifer the day after, then Castiel and myself." Michael says with finality, standing up from his seat. "I must leave now, heaven is still in disarray." Michael flys away without another word.

"Fucking.. I'm going to torture some souls." Lucifer growls out as he flies away.

"Well, lil bro. Go back to cuddling our baby girl! Shoo shoo! I have a date to plan!" Gabriel waves me off as I sigh, flying back to the bunker.