The Training of the Bull

Training in martial arts , unarmed combat and sharp shooting are usually the ones employed by the armed policemen and soldiers beside the illegal usage by gangsters in my previous lifetime. But here in this era the trainings have wide variety including scriptures, politics , economics , weaponry , war strategies and cosmic warfare . I had absolutely no idea of what I am subjecting myself into when I decided to undergo the training process . However I managed to have the best possible guidance at the best possible time . My soldiers and spies had been tasked with searching the whereabouts of the son of Bharadwaj before one of them brought the news of him being at Bhargava's abode .

The next move planned by me was to catch hold of the great teacher immediately after his graduation as that would be the best point of convincing him to join Sindhudesh. Humans though in different era , are humans after all and a placement at campus or immediately after graduating is something which any trainee dreams of . Little appraisal and lucrative offer was enough to recruit the great man of the era as the Royal Preceptor of Sindhudesh . Now he was entrusted with the trainings of both his king and his subjects.

Yes , am officially crowned as the King of Sindhudesh now as my father has left for penance for my wellbeing thankfully heeding to my advice . His departure coincided with the arrival of Dronacharya who has been provided with his working chamber and staff quarters as any office bearer of importance has . He however being poached nearly from campus has no family yet and perhaps it's a blessing in disguise as now he considers his disciples as his own children . An avoidance of dubious encounter with his friend till now too could be used in future for alliance purposes .

Coming back to the training itself , despite being rigorous , it has made me feel great as my core strength has multiplied manifolds . Be it wrestling or unarmed combat , the skills learnt in past life were that of a novice in front of what I have managed learning now . Martial arts too having many variants both with and without weapons was a surreal experience worth learning . And as far as weaponry is concerned the amount of variety and styles to learn are somewhat too much gor a man from the dark ages to handle . Fortunately I have a body of contemporary era which helps me making my job easy as I have a Kingdom to run too beside the trainings.

Swordsmanship , mace wielding and archery are perhaps the key areas which I have found most interest in besides launching projectiles of any type . Archery perhaps has an emotional attachment with the disciple of Parshurama and hence grooming me in the field was quite natural for him . As I attend courts in the day , my  mornings and evenings are solely devoted to training , while I snatch some time out of my sleep at night for practicing and fine tuning of the acquired skills . With time I have turned better as my target claiming abilities have expanded beyond usage of my senses while my combat abilities enough to create an invisible shield around myself even at sleep .

The cosmic awakening was a portion of training required to acquire higher order of divine weapons and celestials and hence my teacher had been focusing ever since the beginning of my  training in building of a strong core inside me that awakens the supernatural cosmic elements and energies of the universe . Once brimming till the peak , the floodgates opened automatically for the absorption of divine weaponry . From fire to ether my arsenal got filled with all the elemental energies . Thereafter my teacher stepped up the level imparting the knowledge of illusionary powers followed by divine weapons .

Ultimately the time came for the celestials beginning with the forces of the Supreme creator and ending with that of the destroyer. My celestial training had become the sole focus of the preceptor as the armies were then managed by commanders of respective battalions . Hence as a sculptor finishes his products , he enamored my training with the personal weapons of his teachers and ancestors .

During these six long years I have even felt my soul being enriched with various forces with some being the boons received by my father too who had been toiling hard for the sake of his son . Perhaps the people of the era are quite lucky including myself to have parents who love their progeny blindly . And by boosting himself with this love now the son of Vridhakshatra had become capable enough to take on the world with his first task at hand being the war looming in close proximity between a powerhouse and a minnow .