Prussia and Russia

GE POV

I head home, a little tipsy from drinking. I decided to after I spoke with AH. It's not like he would come back. I open the door to my house and find my father, Prussia, in there. "Why are you here? How did you get in?" I ask. "You left the door unlocked." He replied. "I also just wanted to see you. You are my only family." "I met the new country." I wanted to change the subject. I don't like making him feel like I'm the only one he has, even though I am. "Really? Who is it?" He asks. "His name is AH." "Did you ask for an alliance at all?" "Yes, but he doesn't just become your ally. He wants to know you first." "Smart." He replies. "He seems nice. I think he'll be a good ally to me. I just hope RE doesn't try anything." He rolls his eyes. "I'm sure that fucker will try something. He always does." Prussia replied.

AH POV

I've spoken with many countries now. I think possible allies could be Italy, GE, and maybe Bulgaria and the Ottoman Empire. Though I haven't met the Russian Empire yet. GE doesn't like him much. What do I expect though? Germans and Russians never get along. "Have you spoken with GE yet?" A thick deep Slavic accent asks from behind me. I turn around and see a tall country standing before me. "Are you RE?" I ask. "Yes I am. You are AH?" He asks. "Yes." "Now have you spoken with GE yet?" He seems persistent. "Yes, I have. Why?" "I know he talked shit about me, and personally I wouldn't judge me based off of him." He smiled. "Did he offer to be your ally?" "Yes, he did, but I don't just become allies with anyone based on first judgement." "Good." He smirked and walked off. He seems like an asshole but what can I do. I scoff. Does he really have wings though? Has anyone seen them or is he lying about having them? Nobody knows how to hide them. Not even the Holy Roman Empire herself. I don't usually make first judgements, but I just don't trust him.

The Next Day...

Prussia POV

Austria-Hungary. What a complicated name. Do I call him his full name? Or Austria? Or Hungary? Ugh I don't want to think about that. I shouldn't need to. It's more formal to just say his full name. I just need to go to the river and let my thoughts float away. I'm terrible at jokes, even if they're to myself. I reach the river and see someone sitting by it. Who else would come here? "Hello." I speak. It's a country one I've never seen before. Perhaps AH? "Oh hello." he replies. "Are you AH?" "Yes I am. You are-?" "Prussia. No need to get to know me though. You already know my son." He looks at me with a bit of confusion. "GE." I add. "Oh, I was a little confused with the name containing 'Russia'. Made me think you were Russian, but the accent didn't line up." He laughed nervously. "It's alright. Some get that confusion with me." "Your son is nice. I think he'd be a good ally." AH says. "I hope he would be. I never know what he does anymore."