OOO

8:00 P.M

Y/N was clinging tightly to the mobile in her hands, which vibrated constantly illuminating the screen with the name of Steve Rogers. She let out a deep breath, feeling lighter. That electronic device was the only thing she was able to take with her after being brutally dragged out of her home.

"You are not going to answer?" That deep but irritating voice was present in the silence, drawing the attention of Y/N, who had spent the 'trip' in that car looking out the window. "I'm sure it's something important, my brother hasn't stopped calling you."

She narrowed her eyes, noticing her annoyance with the man in front of her. "I know, Lloyd. Maybe he's worried because I'm not home since you… kidnapped me."

Y/N snorted between teeth, seeing the wide smile that was on the face of Lloyd Hansen, twin brother of her boyfriend, Steve Rogers. They were both two peas in a pod, except that Hansen, in addition to his deplorable personality, had a nasty mustache and even though Y/N denied it, it favored him. "Are you going to let me answer, Lloyd?"

"On speakerphone." He replied without letting his smile fade. Y/N obeyed since she had no other choice, she put the call on speaker, acknowledging a sigh of relief on the other side of the line.

"You finally answer. I'm home, where are you?" Steve now seemed more relaxed, his tone of voice was low, without any alteration. Y/N could still distinguish heavy breathing due to the uncertainty of the location where she was.

"Unfortunately I'm not home, not even close. I had a slight problem." Y/N murmured, disturbing Rogers's breathing, who now found himself not only worried but also confused.

"What?" Steve asked again with a certain tone of doubt. While Lloyd laughed to himself, entertained by the conversation.

"We had an unexpected visitor who won't leave me alone." Y/N spat with contempt, staring at a smiling Hansen, who responded with a raised eyebrow. By involuntary act, she rolled her eyes at him, fed up with his brand new attitude.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N didn't need to see Steve's face to be aware that surely at that moment his face had changed completely, most likely his brows were furrowed and an expression not very pleasant.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Steve." She tried to remain indifferent, attentive to her conversation with Rogers, but Hansen's chuckles broke her patience.

"You're not alone, are you?" Rogers hissed uneasily, he was afraid that it was who he thought the most, he remained positive that maybe it could be James or Sam Wilson, their best friends.

"No, I'm not alone. I'm with someone you know perfectly well." She added, giving furtive glances to Lloyd who, despite maintaining a cheerful and mocking expression, was beginning to lose patience.

"Are you ok?" Rogers asked one last time, hoping to receive an affirmative answer.

"Give me that." Lloyd snatched the phone from Y/N, causing her to curse him under her breath. "Long time no see, brother."

Steve Rogers's face was a poem, but one of hate. Hansen knew how to touch a nerve, the blonde could take anything, insults, mockery, practical jokes from his brother. However, he would not allow him to involve Y/N in their problems.

"I am indignant." Lloyd continued speaking as the awkward silence was annoying to him. "You weren't the one to introduce me to your girlfriend. Why?" For the first time, such a question came with genuine curiosity. Hansen knew the answer to why. However, now that he had seen Steve's partner, he couldn't help but feel unfortunate for not having met her sooner. "I would have made her feel very welcome in our family."