"Hey, don't be sad. It's okay." Ethan holds his chin making him face himself.

"Is it though?" Sunoo asks, eyes full of guilt.

"Maybe in a twisted way. But I'm okay you see." He smiles and continues, "You should not be ashamed of liking Heeseung, accept it and be happy."

Sunoo gets more confused and shocked. "Now how did you know that I like him?" He asks.

"If you didn't then you wouldn't be here breaking up with me the moment we meet. Maybe spending the party night with Heeseung made you realize your feelings for him. I just guessed it." He laughs.

Ethan's behavior now makes him more confused. It fascinates Sunoo with how the elder seems to know almost everything. Ethan is such a sweet mystery that Sunoo failed to unveil. He wishes Ethan gets someone worthy of him. He wishes Ethan to be the happiest with that person. He wishes that person would never hurt the elder like he did. He wishes that person would have the same feelings Ethan would have for them. He wishes all the good- no best things for Ethan.

Sunoo comes back to sanity when he feels Ethan tuck few of hair behind his ear. "Tell one thing, do you regret dating me?" He asks, eyes full of curiosity.

"No!" Sunoo answers almost immediately and continues, "The two weeks I spent being your boyfriend was one of the best experience of my 19 year old life. You taught me so many things, you made me feel so many emotions. Even if I don't declare you my first love, you'd still be my first boyfriend who made my first relationship so special."

That made Ethan smile genuinely. "I'm glad. Even though you didn't reciprocate my feelings still you tried your best. But it's best to let go before things get worse."

Sunoo smiled nodding too. He kept on staring at Ethan's face. The taller too stared back at him. Both of them still had their arms around each other. The weather was peaceful, it was quite silent both the ex-boyfriends basked into each other's presence. Sunoo had probably never seen Ethan this peaceful before. Now that he sees it, he'd like to engrave it in his mind and remember it forever.

Suddenly he feels like he should have a memento of this moment. He feels like he should do something that would show his gratefulness for Ethan. His gaze flickers to Ethan's lips and he feels the urge or need to kiss him. That way maybe he'd be a little less guilty for denying Ethan back then at the infirmary.

So he acts up on the urge saying, "May I.. may I kiss you? For the last time?" 

He inches forward with his hands cupping the elder's face. Both of their lips would've met but Ethan's reflexes were faster as he placed his palm in between them as a barrier. He pushed Sunoo away completely, parting off from him leaving the younger confused. Both of them had a respectful distance between them now.

"Remember, we are exes now." He says pausing before he adds, "But yeah I can do this." and holds Sunoo's hand then pecks the back of it.

The younger nods with a smile. Maybe this is for the best. He's glad that Ethan stopped him, or else he probably would've regret this moment. He's so thankful to Ethan and he expresses it by pecking the back of Ethan's hand too before letting it go. The elder laughs at his adorable action.

"Sunoo-yah, I'll keep on cherishing the moments we had for the rest of my life and I hope you do too. I wish you luck to have a bright future with Heeseung."

"I'll cherish them too. And I wish you to have a person who completely deserves you."

With that they finally parted their ways.

_

Ethan's eyes wouldn't stop pouring those salty liquids out of it. It's afternoon, his classes are done. But Ethan is sitting on a bench in the park near by the uni bawling his eyes out.

He knew. He saw it coming. But still break up feels terrible. He understands Sunoo didn't reciprocate his feelings, he understands all the situation and knows all of it is correctified now. But still knowing that his then boyfriend found someone else while they were still in a relationship, stung quite hard. His heart couldn't handle it. He is a strong person but all the strong person has their weak moments too. 

"Hyung!"

He looks ahead at the cheerful voice's source and sees Riki waddling happily towards him. He quickly wipes his tears and faces the younger with a smile when he's seated beside him.

"What are you doing here hyung? But I'm glad that you are here because that bitch Jungwon decided to ditch me today and go with his boyfie instead! Like I'm the literal third wheel everywhere! Between Jay and Jungwon hyung also you and Sunoo-

"We broke up."

Ethan's sentence stops Riki's rambling. The taller boy faces the elder and when he turns to face the taller, the elder couldn't contain his emotions anymore. He throws himself on the taller, he cries burying his face into Riki's shoulder.

Poor Riki is dumbfounded at his hyung's sudden outburst. He wraps his arms around the elder and cradles him saying, "It's gonna be okay hyung. I'll talk with him and shove some sense up his ass. He'll get back to-"

"N-no. I don't w-want to get back. He.. he likes Heeseung." Ethan stutters in his sentence while crying.

Riki rubs his hand along the elder's spine letting him cry on his shoulder. He isn't good with consoling people so he'll keep on doing that till Ethan stops crying. He first wanted to do some hate talking on Sunoo but now it seems like Ethan didn't want to get back with his bestfriend. So it's best to not mention him, he guesses.

Feeling Ethan's sobs getting slower and quieter, he softly pulls the elder off him. The state of the elder makes him filled with sympathy. Running his thumb along Ethan's cheeks, he wipes all the remaining tears and then fixes the elder's hair which was all disheveled. 

"Hyung, maybe Sunoo wasn't the one for you. If he starts to have feelings for someone else when you both were still together, that means it would've gotten toxic at one point right?" He looks the elder for affirmation. Ethan timidly nods. 

"Do you hate the idea of him getting with someone else now?"

"Not really." The elder says timidly shaking his head.

Riki smiles before continuing, "So you two did great by ending it before things got toxic. Now don't cry over him. You are an amazing person, I'm sure you'll find someone amazing too!" he says enthusiastically ruffling Ethan's hair making him smile.

"Enough of break-up-talk. Let's get you ice cream! It's the solution for everything. You know, back in Japan, I used eat ice cream before I had dinner. Mom used to scold me but I still had it everyday almost." He laughs making Ethan break in laughter too.

"You probably skipped all your dinner afterwards." Ethan said sternly. 

Riki smiled sheepishly at that and got up grabbing the elder's hand in the process. Both of them walked hand in hand going to the nearest convenience store. Riki kept on rambling about things here and there whereas Ethan was smiling, looking at their entangled hands. Riki's and Ethan's hands were beautifully intertwined. It looked very pretty to the elder.

Maybe Ethan had found that amazing someone after all. A while before actually. Maybe he's just late as he's noticing it now.

____

There you go! Now all the HeeSun and EthKi shippers are satisfied I guess (I am satisfied too lol).

Did you notice? Eth didn't call Sun angel since that infirmary moment. There's quite a lot of things I think you all noticed, right? Comment here about them, I'd love to read all your thoughts!

(This is the last update before 11th may, I'll update after my exam ends.)