What's this!🤍

today is the day I go to watch Pablo's training I'm so excited.  he is coming to get me at 2pm so i have to hurry up .  I go to the shower and wash my hair quickly. I got out of the shower and quickly dried my hair. I packed up an outfit and head downstairs for breakfast.

 I packed up an outfit and head downstairs for breakfast

Time skip ⏭️

Pablo called.

"hey are you ready?" asks pablo

"yes i'm ready to go" i say so i walk out the door and go to his car.

we have arrived at the training field.

"Walk to the field, I have to go to the locke room first"

"It's okay" and I walk to the field and sit on the bench.

the first players are already entering the field. a few also introduce themselves to me.

I know one is called Frenkie de Jong and another is called Ansu. then pablo came to me.

"good luck with your training" I say

"thank you" he says

they were training. I thought of the old days when I was still playing football. I was good at it until I got an injury and my injury took longer than we thought.

Time skip⏭️

the workout was over.

"I'm going to the locker room, would you like to wait by the car?" he asks sweetly

"is ok then I'll walk outside" I say and walk towards the car.

shit i forgot my phone on the field so walk back.

i hear people talking in the locker room

"how is she?" someone asks

"well everything is going according to plan" I hear pablo say. I'm starting to record it

"good how long are you going to go before you break up with her"

"I think still a few more weeks" says pablo.

I run out with tears in my eyes. I decided to walk home. I've been called many times by pablo but I'm not going to answer. After what he said.

I'm home and I run straight to my room.

"hey girl I heard he's coming home is something wrong?" Mila asks

"no, leave me alone for a while" I say and she walks out of the room.

my phone was going crazy with apps so decided to look. it was a number I didn't know so decided to read it.

06 *********

Hello, pedri here. why were you gone all of a sudden this afternoon?

i heard pablo talking about me

what did he say?

*sends the video*

did he say that? I'm really going to talk to him

yes he really said that. But don't say anything to him I want to address him myself

Sorry for not posting a new chapter but I had it busy with Easter and school. I'm sorry🩵