Some gave a few dollars, while others gave a few hundred dollars. There were many people on this street, so in a short while, there were estimated to be thousands of dollars in the account.

Jing Yunzhao sneered and watched from the crowd.

Qiao Zizhou and the other two watched as these people kept sending money to their door. Their hearts were blooming with joy, and their smiles were even more brilliant. Their thanks were crisp and powerful, and extremely sincere.

If they had known earlier that this was a way to make money, they would have come earlier. The people outside were stupid and rich, much better than the people in the bar.

However, the reason why they went to the bar before was completely a coincidence. At that time, they didn't have enough money on them. They thought that there was a place nearby that printed photos, so they casually printed out the things that they had saved in their phones. They didn't expect that someone would really buy it, but the bar's expenses were high, and it wasn't easy to do the same thing again, so they had to "plan" again.

Speaking of which, it was all Jing Yunzhao and Shi Yijiao's fault.

Jing Yunzhao didn't give him money, didn't provide for his education, and that Shi Yijiao treated him as a plaything. She threw him away just like that, and even took back the things that she gave him. She was extremely stingy.

At this time, Jing Yunzhao and Qiao Zizhou sat down in a dessert shop nearby and quietly looked outside. Qiao Zizhou and the other two were busy for two or three hours, and then they were ready to pack up and leave. It seemed that they were preparing to have a big meal, and Jing Yunzhao immediately followed.

"Today's harvest is quite good! Brother, this time it's all thanks to you. Anyway, we don't want much money, just pay us according to the original agreement, but you have to treat us to a good meal! "One of them didn't forget to say.

"Okay, just order anything under five hundred." Qiao Zizhou said directly.

When the other two heard this, they were also happy and weren't greedy.

This photo was provided by Qiao Zizhou, and he was also the one who came up with the idea, so it was only right for him to take the lion's share. Even though it wasn't a long time ago, Chief Jing and Xiao Haiqing had a lot of fans, so they must know the two of them. They paid without saying a word, and there were even idiots who asked them for autographs!

But when it came to autographs …

"Zizhou, I think that since you know Chief Jing and Xiao Xiao, why don't you think of a way to get their autographs to sell, especially that Chief Jing. Although she's not from the entertainment industry, she's more famous than those A-list big shots. More importantly, she's mysterious! If you have her autograph, you'll definitely be able to sell it well! "Another person said.

When Qiao Zizhou heard this, he pondered for a moment and shook his head.

How could it be that easy? That woman, Jing Yunzhao, was simply a rock. If he could really get her autograph, then he might as well have asked for money earlier!

When the other two saw him like this, they also knew where these photos came from. Previously, when he said that he knew those two people, he was probably just bragging.

While Qiao Zizhou was walking with the donation box in his arms, a few men suddenly appeared behind him. They were extremely fast as they walked in front of the three of them and directly grabbed their shoulders.

"Little brother, long time no see! Let's go to my car and have a good chat! " Before Qiao Zizhou and the other two could react, they were dragged into a van by the roadside. Xiao Haiqing was shocked. She looked at Jing Yunzhao in shock.