19. Wedding

Imlie looks at aryan entering the party venue standing at the stage posing for pictures 

In peachish shade kurta, wait what- why were we twinning?! Pavitra betrayed me !! She thinks

"Ims, should we call aryan here to? Complete family both sisters with their misters?" Malini says smiling brightly 

She had been like that the whole week, the happiness of finally marrying after 10 years of dating....

"Sush di, it's nothing." 

"Come on ims, i saw you going gooey eyes on him, oh and let's not forget you are extra cheerful today- and don't say it's because of the wedding cause u were looking miserable in all the functions "

"Why the heck are you noticing me?! This is your moment "

"Our. It's us, family ims"

"Yeah ims, and you know what I've been hearing so much about u  from the past 4 years. They say saali aadhi gharwali hoti h, but my wife had made u her gharwali only."jiju chirps in

"Come on dear husband! I was just worried about her!"

They were in their overwhelmed calling each other husband wife phase...aah would feel so nice to call aryan hubby too- tf imlie! Shut up

"Jiju, you should thank me. Di ki practice ho gai h ek troubled teen broken heart kid ko handle karne ki, so she'll be a great mother! Now you both go to your honeymoon and make lots of babiess who'll call me ims maasi"

"Yeah okay, but don't get knocked up ims, it's too soon for you" malini warns as imlie blushs

"Waittt- No argument? Nothing like who'll knock me...oh definitely you have patched things with aryan !" Jiju says nothing her reactions 

"Why is everybody so invested in our relationship?! It feel like we are the main character of a drama and everything is revolving around us !"

"Okay Ms dramatic! Now seriously did you tell aryan EVERYTHING?"

"No...i couldn't..he trusts me so much...it was easier with both of you, jiju knew the limits you can go...Aryan doesn't know that about me.."

"Ims, listen you both have a great capacity to love. But to think about it..you haven't stayed or been in a relationship for an year too right? We had 10. It comes eventually with time.  And aryan is understanding ims. Tell him he'll not be anything but proud "

"Pr..proud? No Di i don't want him to be proud of it !"

"Ims, you are thinking too much. And self drowning in guilt.  You won't listen to me! Atleast listen to someone! "

"Who's listening to who?"

"RAVI RANDHAWA STOP SNEAKING ON ME! Hume billi bolte ho tum, but qualities tumme h puri !"

"Malu di, you know lee and aryan went missing yesterday..gods knows where and how"

"Wt- how many of you are interconnected?!"

"Oh we have a group, Getting Ghonchu arylie together. I'm the admin, pavi hai ,preet, malu di ,jiju, arpita di aur narmada aunty"

"Arpi di aur kaki ma bhi?! Network badha liya tumne itna?!" 

"My network is directly Proportional to your stupidity " 

"Go all Aryan, let's take a picture!" 

Leeya grumbles getting off the stage finding aryan with ease in the crowd 

He was on a call

"No, no need to stop. I'm not calling off the engagement . You guys continue the preparation"