Chapter 2: School of the Dead!

Ok, so in case people were still a bit confused with the last chapter, the characters don't have quirks, so that means that people with mutant quirks, such as Mina and Toru, will not have their mutant traits.

This is why I described her as having bronze skin and not having her usual eyes. Also, she kinda fits the Gyaru if you think about it.

Again, no characters in this story, have Quirks!

.

.

.

.

Kyouka Jirou was a loner.

She didn't hang out much with anyone, making her one of the few loners within the student body, she simply sat alone during lunch and played her guitar, mostly alone in the music room. Today was no different, after eating her lunch, she went to the music room and played a few notes on her guitar, and even played a few songs. Soon, the bell rang and she packed up her guitar and went back to her homeroom where English would be taking place.

As usual, she was bored, sure she paid attention and understood the material, but that didn't make it any less boring, she looked out the window and saw some other class running on the field.

Jirou sighed and closed her eyes, 'God... I wished something would happen to make this freaking day less boring!' she thought.

Suddenly, bursting through the door were two of her fellow classmates, Izuku Midoriya and Mina Ashido, whom she did not notice were not in class.

She saw Mr. Aizawa turned to look at them with a glare, "First you two cut class, then you come barging in and making a scene, what-"

Izuku ran straight toward Mr. Aizawa and stopped right in front of him. "Sensei! The school is under attack!" Izuku cried out.

Hearing this, Jirou was confused, wondering what he meant, and it seemed their teacher was just as confused as she and the rest of the class.

"What?" He asked.

She then saw Mina step forward, "It's true!" Mina said with a scared tone. "Some man came through the front gates and began attacking the staff! We saw it all!"

"We need to get out of here!" Izuku cried.

Worry began to set in Jirou, wondering if these two were for real, Mina was known to pull a few jokes here and there, but Izuku, Izuku was one of those students who did very little to stand out, she knew this wasn't like him at all. She could hear the whispers and murmurs of worry as the class began to grow just as worried as she,

Ochako Uraraka, a girl Jirou knew who hung out with Izuku, looked at the boy. "Izuku, are you being for real?" Uraraka asked from her desk.

Izuku turned to her and nodded, "What would I be gaining from this if I lied!?" He asked.

Jirou finally could tell he was telling the truth, he was right, what would he be getting out of this sick oke? Suddenly, the rocker girl heard the school Intercoms come on and the principles voice was heard all over the school.

[Attention students and staff! We have an emergency! The School is under threat! Now I want everyone to keep calm!] The principal said. [Teachers please follow protocol and- wait! Stop! Don't come any closer! Don't come-AH! AAAAHHHH! AGGAHAH! G-G-Get off o-of me...! HELP! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!]

The Intercom was then cut off and it seemed like the entire world was silent, Jirou hear her own heartbeat, and that's when she noticed how quiet everything around her was, but as quickly as the silence came, so too did the panic, as a sudden roar of yells and cries was heard all over the school, and every student jumped from their desk and ran outside.