Chapter 1 part 1

My phone began to go off non stop as I had finally gotten to my apartment. Unbothered, I put my bags down and took my shoes and shirt off as I sat down to check who had died I saw an unknown number spamming me. My first bet that it was probably Rin after I publicly embarrassed him in front of everyone then I remembered that I blocked him on all socials and got a new number to get away from him. So who else could it be, a fan? No not even my family have my number so if it's not Rin or a fan who could it be? I clicked the contact and started from the first message they sent.

                                  Unknown

'HEYY THANKS FOR THE NUMBER CUTIE ;)'

'What the fuck?' I muttered to myself after the first message I thought it be best to ask who it was.  

'Who is this?'

After I sent it the message was immediately read and had already been typing a reply.

'ITS ME YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND 🍆🍑😉'

Okay I think this is a troll because what the hell?

'I'm blocking you'

'WAIT NO DONT ITS ME SHIDOU'

Shidou? Oh yea that really gay kid that was embarrassing himself and me in the U20 v Blue Lock he had asked for my number so I gave it to him so he would leave me alone but I didn't think it be this bad I just thought he'd message like once or twice and leave me alone not spam me until I arrive home does this kid not have a life of his own?

'Why are you spamming me?'

'Because I want your attention daddy'

No way that's it I'm actually blocking this freak because what the hell? Who uses the eggplant emoji in 2023?

                         What the hell your such a freak

'I can show you how much of a freak I am ;)'
Attachment 1 image

I thought it be best to turn my phone off and just get a new number but curiosity forced me to open that photo and I can agree curiosity does kill the cat.

'WHAT THE HELL THATS IT IM BLOCKING YOU'

'WHAT WHY??'

'WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR ASS CHEEK WITH MY INITIALS ON IT'

'To show you how much of a freak I am?'

No that's it I'm officially blocking this weirdo as I blocked him I made myself a cup of tea and opened my favourite pack of biscuits as a well done and congratulations for going through that while I was eating and sipping peacefully my phone started ringing someone was video calling me but it was an unknown number. Well it couldn't be Shidou so I guess it's okay to pick up probably like my manager or something.
'Hello?' I said.
It was silent and all I could see was black from the other screen I was confused and weirded out because why would you not talk on a video call or at least show your face. I continued to eat my biscuits until I heard a loud moan from the other end and someone screaming my name.
'SAE GO FASTER.'
'That's it.' I responded declining the call.
I immediately knew who the hell that was. I had to take a deep breath to try and not kill myself in that moment. I grabbed my tea and just drank it all down and shoved all the biscuits I could in my mouth and went upstairs to my room. Of course I was getting spam called this time but from that first experience I knew it was not happening again.

                                Unknown

'IM SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN'

I looked at the message and had a really good think. 'Does this guy think I'm dumb?'

'No I'm not going back into that call'

'PLEASE GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE??'

I thought hard and long, should I? Okay maybe just this once but any act ups and that's that. My finger began to shake as I clicked the join button at first it seemed normal except for the part where Shidou was just staring at me smiling but if we ignored that it was quite normal the talk wasn't too bad and it was nice to have someone to talk too but best believe I have not forgotten what he called me.
'I need to go sleep now so bye.' I said.
'Okay then bye.' Shidou said still smiling at me as I left.
I was weirded out by the smiles that was when I realised I had no top on.
'Oh God this is not happening.' I said to myself.
What a freak I knew he wasn't just the smiling kind there had to be a catch to this but the real question is how did I not realise I was shirtless for such a long time?