Her hands reached for the collars of her shirt, tugging it for a bit before sliding down and fumbling over the buttons.

Satoshi was so shocked by her consent that he only snapped out of it after she gave up on her shirt after the first button and turned her attention towards him. Yumi reached over and fiddled with his belt. He seized her hands before she could go further.

She glared at him with a mixture of confusion and irritation. She huffed at him, upset.

"Yumi, my beautiful Yumi." He sighs, his fingers ghosting her face as he admires her features. Gently cupping her cheek, ruining the carefully crafted frustration in her expression. He lovingly caressed her cheekbone. "If I touch you now, you will tease me for quite some time."

Satoshi slides his hand grazing over her shoulders and agonizingly slows down her arm. "Saying that I touched a drunk." He took her hand in his and smoothed a thumb over her knuckles. He bent down and glossed his lips over every one of them. His eyes fixed on hers, fishing for a reaction.

Yumi bit her lower lips as he took one of her fingers and bites playfully. She swallowed thickly at the sight.

He was bemused at the reaction. It was better than he hoped.

Yumi didn't seem to like his teasing all that much and pushed him down flat on his back. And climbed higher to straddle his waist.

"Well, it's a different story if the lady takes advantage of me in her drunken state." Satoshi laughs delightfully as if an invitation, his arms calmly resting on her thighs.

Her eyes fluttered bashfully at him. Hiding her shame behind the wisps of her hair.

He laughs affectionately. "Alright." He nods, giving her all the consent she needs.

**********

"And that's the story of how I met your mother." He explains as he bursts into laughter. His joy was cut short as a notebook was slammed into the back of his head.

"Absolutely not." Yumi glares, tossing the book onto the nightstand. "That is not the story I want to tell them."

"Well, I suppose it's not really the sequence of events in which I've met you." Satoshi folded his arm as he nodded thoughtfully. "It's more of a story of how I started dating your mother."

"What kind of sick twisted shit are you spouting?" Yumi scowls, flipping her pillow to the other side and laying down. "We don't even have kids, yet."

"Don't tell me you don't remember that night?" he asks, teasingly. "The wasabi frosting on that salted cupcake was to die for," Saotshi smiles fondly. "I think I actually almost went to the afterlife after that dessert."

Yumi looked away as her face burned with shame. "That was intentional."

"Right." he nods with a smirk.

***********************************************************************************************

Yumi flinched as the sun burned her eyes under her eyelid. She groans, turning to her side away from the window. She paused, feeling a foreign presence in the room, then lazily opened her eyes and dragged them across her surroundings.

"Why am I sleeping in this room again?" Yumi frowns at the fluff that is the back of Satoshi's hair. Annoyed, she wants to turn around but doesn't as she had no intention of becoming blind again.

"Wait, what is he doing?" she tilted her head and looked over his shoulders. Oh... he's just sharpening his tools. Staring at the orange blonde, Yumi licked her lips as she impulsively reached forward and caressed them.