03

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜

                           𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔                          𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Bella and me were going to her friend Jacob's house. I wasn't exactly sure why but she asked me to but I wasn't going to say no.

So now here we are driving to his house.

Bella was going to introduce me to him, she had spoken about him before and from what I heard Jacob seem to taken a liking to Bella. Of course Bella didn't seem to notice since she was still on Edward.

While we were driving there Bella told me about her Edward sightings. I looked at her as if she crazy, I would never say it to her face though.

I told him it was her imagination but she denied and said it was really Edward, I kept quiet and just listened to what she had to say.

After a while we made it to his house, Bella parked and we got out of the truck. As we walked out I see a tall boy with long hair running towards us—Bella, with a smile.

"Bella! where the hell have you been loca" Jacob said hugging Bella and picking her up with a smile. It made me smile to see Bella finally smiling as well.

Maybe Jacob could help her, maybe he could make her happy again.

Bella sighed letting go of her smile a bit.

"Um this is my best friend, Darya" Bella introduced me to Jacob, He smiled.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Jacob" he said raising his hand for me to shake, I did and smiled back.