"It's for the headache, I know it must be a bad hangover" she said. I nodded and gladly accepted them.

"I also brought you clothes, hang on" she said, leaving, and then returning back a few seconds later with a change of clothes.

"Thanks Dani" I said. "Erm, how bad was it?"

Danielle laughed. "Let's just say we might of had a few laughs"

I groaned. "That bad?"

"Hey, the boys get worse" she said. "Louis is almost twice his loud self when he's drunk"

"I bet" I said.

"Now help yourself to the shower, I know yesterday was a long night for you. I'll make Liam make us some breakfast, nothing's sexier than a man who knows how to work on the kitchen" she said with a wink.

I laugh. "Zayn's horrible in the kitchen" I say. I notice my slip up, and my eyes drift down to the floor, already watering, remembering last night, their image still in my head.

"Oh Bree" she said, sitting down next to me and hugging me. "That boy made some mistakes last night, but I can assure you he didn't cheat on you"

"He's lying" I muttered. She sighed. "Just hear him out. I know how much you love him, it's as much as he loves you, and I know things will get better. Just think about it"

With one last squeeze, she gets up and leaves. I sigh, and finally get up. My feelings are messed up right now, scrambled from my pounding head. Ergh, I don't even know what to believe right now. Danielle sounded so sincere, but why would he kiss her? Why her? And why didn't he run after me? Sure I would have yelled at him, but I was secretly hoping he would have come after me to stop me. Shows how much he cares. Stupid ass.

I get in the shower, being greeted by the warm water hitting my body. The water helps me clear my head up a bit, but there's thoughts just wandering around, all involving Zayn.

I want everything to get better. I want to be able to hug him, to feel protected in his strong arms, to look up to his beautiful golden brown eyes, run my hands through his soft dark hair, feel his lips against mine...

I just want everything to be how it was. But by now, I don't even know what's going on between us. He broke me. Being cheated on by Connor was pretty bad, but now with Zayn, and with the same girl, the one that I hated, seeing her lips on his, it's just killing me. And I don't know if I'll forgive him just yet.

Getting out of the shower, I pull on the clothes Dani brought me, and I leave my hair down to dry. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen, seeing Liam hard at work cooking, Danielle helping him out. They both turn when I come in.

"Hey Bree!" Liam greets me.

"Hey" I smile.

"Don't mind omelets?" he says with a happy smile. I can't help but smile too, his puppy dog smile is contagious.

"That sounds delicious" I said. Danielle laughs.

"How's the hangover going?" Danielle asks.

"Head's still hurting like a bitch" I said. Liam 'tsks' at my use of language. I roll my eyes at him.

"First one's always the worst" he says. Then a thoughtful look clouds his eyes. "Erm, Bree? Do you remember what happened last night?"

My face falls. "Um, I don't remember anything. The last thing I can remember is getting drunk. Why? What happened?" I asked.

He ignores my question but asks me another. "Why did you get drunk, Bree?"

I bite my lip, not looking at him. "I-I wanted to forget, just for a little bit. I didn't want to keep feeling heartbroken, I wanted to forget about Zayn and... Her" My voice cracked at the mention of his name.